Looks Forever
we finna dark triad max
No more mister nice guy
Hahahajajajajah

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ShowerMaxxing, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 3 others
That book by that one truecel that says he can ‘seduce anybody’ just with the right words and techniques

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Suns9999 and 2 others
Good effort, but a useless mindset

No book can make you dark triad, as it isn't something you can learn, but simply what you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, deepfuckingvalue, Suns9999 and 3 others
51 laws of power
the prince

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Suns9999, Lefty Rankin and 2 others
Dark triad traits are mostly genetic and a lil bit when you are young

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Good effort, but a useless mindset

No book can make you dark triad, as it isn't something you can learn, but simply what you are
Cope
Anytning can be learned and mastered

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
They don't work if you're ugly, people will automatically be suspicious of you, so you can't manipulate them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, deadstock and DarkTriadBeliever
They don't work if you're ugly, people will automatically be suspicious of you, so you can't manipulate them.
Yeah tell that to the elites who convinced most of the planet to roll up their sleeves for a random vaccine
Hahahahshs fucking loser

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Suns9999 and Gonthar
I got lots and wouldn't mind having told ppl here if they were planning on using it to marry the foid
But most care about slaying/ pumps and dumps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Suns9999
Cope
Anytning can be learned and mastered
When it comes to dark triad, you can fake it all you want, but making it is all up to your looks

having height/frame is dark triad, having a jawline is dark triad, having a high fwhr and compact midface with positively tilted eyebrows is dark triad

If you have none of these features, don't even bother reading a single molecule of any book

When it comes to dark triad, you can fake it all you want, but making it is all up to your looks

having height/frame is dark triad, having a jawline is dark triad, having a high fwhr and compact midface with positively tilted eyebrows is dark triad

If you have none of these features, don't even bother reading a single molecule of any book
Bruh women and people are emotional creatures
Emotions can be manipulated.
I rest my case

Bruh women and people are emotional creatures
Emotions can be manipulated.
I rest my case
Good luck, people are only manipulated by majority opinion, good looking people, and those with insane amounts of money

Good luck, people are only manipulated by majority opinion, good looking people, and those with insane amounts of money
What about the thugmaxed retards who pull

What about the thugmaxed retards who pull
Good point, but to be a thug you have to have what you ask?

the LOOK

btw thugmaxxing is easy for ethnics for this very reason

Darker skin should be universally known here as a dark triad trait

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Yeah tell that to the elites who convinced most of the planet to roll up their sleeves for a random vaccine
Hahahahshs fucking loser
Well, they have money....So they hired famous and good looking people to promote their vaccine.
And this what really matters actually: looks, status, money , everything else is bullshit. If you have these, then "manipulation" comes very easy, people will listen to what you have to say and believe you, but if you're ugly, poor, low status - no one will listen to you, no amount of babbling and "manipulation techniques" will work.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and autistic_tendencies
Well, they have money....So they hired famous and good looking people to promote their vaccine.
And this what really matters actually: looks, status, money , everything else is bullshit. If you have these, then "manipulation" comes very easy, people will listen to what you have to say and believe you, but if you're ugly, poor, low status - no one will listen to you, no amount of babbling and "manipulation techniques" will work.
Yeah but what about ugly ass comedians who pull
Comedy has a certain persuasive impact upon the mind
Things like this
It’s not rocket science or inherently devious

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Yeah but what about ugly ass comedians who pull
Comedy has a certain persuasive impact upon the mind
Things like this
It’s not rocket science or inherently devious
It's their status and money , no one gives a shit about failed or broke comedians, the world is full of jestermaxxed subhumans that no one cares about.

all they needed was enough money to hire famous people to herd the sheep, imagine if they hired a sub-5 indian to promote the vaccine

it wouldn't have mattered what they had to say, people would've rather died than take it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Gonthar
I took the vaccine because it was compulsory jfl not because they dark triad manipulated me

I took the vaccine because it was compulsory jfl not because they dark triad manipulated me
Nothing is forced dumbass
They tricked you by limiting your field of options