DROP YOUR SUPPLEMENT BRANDS HERE

all shit chemical waste not bio orally avaible

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29747
cope jfl you stupid idiot bioavailability is a sliding scale
its actullay over for you, have fun putting chemicals in yourself thinking its vitamin c, idiot you have zero research

its actullay over for you, have fun putting chemicals in yourself thinking its vitamin c, idiot you have zero research
do u know how much you've grown since starting heightmaxxing

shizo rambling from Mumbai, buddy have fun with ogre horse face and enlarged organs you stupid fucking incel

• JFL
I get most from diet but supplement the ones I miss you stupid fucking nigger

shizo rambling from Mumbai, buddy have fun with ogre horse face and enlarged organs you stupid fucking incel
go to 55:00 minutes

I get most from diet but supplement the ones I miss you stupid fucking nigger
only things i supplement are msm and tudca cause you cant get them in food, they definlty have a negative effect on you though

only things i supplement are msm and tudca cause you cant get them in food, they definlty have a negative effect on you though
positives outweigh the negatives

• Hmm...
positives outweigh the negatives
not for supplementings things that you can easily get in food, only reason i take msm is for heightmaxxing once i am done i will stop

not for supplementings things that you can easily get in food, only reason i take msm is for heightmaxxing once i am done i will stop
what does msm do? does it slow DNA metholyne

• +1