Dropping Sum Truth

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

PROUD YAKUBIAN ALBINOID

Aight, so check it, bruh, I was thinkin', right? Them white folks, they be out here tryna take our melanin, yo. Like, you ain't even know how deep this go, man. They be kidnappin' us, like, takin' us in the night, tryna steal the black off our skin. It ain't no joke, man, they want what we got, 'cause, like, they skin ain't got no power, nah mean?

You ever seen how they be lookin' at us, like they jealous or some'n? They know we got that magic in our blood, that melanin make us shine, bruh. But they can't have it, nah, so they be doin' all this sneaky stuff, tryna get it for theyselfs. Like, they ain't even know how to handle it, though, they tryna take it but it ain't gon' work, 'cause it ain't meant for them, feel me?

They be out here with all they science stuff, talkin' 'bout mixin' and blendin' and whatever, but that ain't gon' make 'em like us, nah. They think they can just snatch it up, but it ain't that simple. You gotta be born with it, bruh. They tryna be us, but they ain't us, you dig?

I heard, like, they got these secret labs or somethin', where they keepin' folks, like locked up and doin' experiments or whatever, like we lab rats or somethin'. It's wild out here, man. They tryna take what's ours, but they ain't ever gon' succeed, nah mean? They just mad 'cause they ain't got the sauce, and they tryna steal the recipe, but they ain't gon' never get it right.

MELANIN IZ A SUPERPOWER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78221
blacks are the only race with melanin, apparently.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and FascisstChad
blacks are the only race with melanin, apparantly.
Ayy, listen up, bruh. All them others? They got that fake melanin, for real. You see all that blackness out in space, right? That's what our skin made of, straight up. We got that real cosmic stuff, nah mean? They tryna copy, but they ain't got the real deal like us, feel me?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 78221