Dropshipping isnt dead and it never will be (Dropshipping guide)

pandamonium

pandamonium

Iron
A lot of retarded ass nigas keep repeating this myth that dropshipping is dead half of u niggas have never even dropshiped in ur life. Dropshipping means to ship from ur source directly to the seller once they buy. Its what 99% of sellers do. Most products you buy are dropshipped and you wouldnt even know. The only difference between dropshipping and wholesale is wholesale u are ordering before you sell, it is slightly better cause the shipping will obviously be faster and you can have better quality control but their basically the same thing.

Dropshipping isnt dead and will never be dead. A lot of u tiktok niggas think dropshipping is some new shit that started like 2019. Its always been happening but just hasnt been widely known or labeled

Here is why dropshipping companies typically fail then proceed to call it dead:

1. They dont have long lasting products. If you are selling shit that only rides off of trends obviously when the product your selling goes out of style or isnt trendy your business will fail. You need things that will always be in demand and that people need not want

2. You dont even know what the fuck your doing. 99% of people who “try dropshipping” cant even get past step 1 of building a website or actually doing anything. If your not high iq just use shopify or hostinger

3. Not offering anything unique. you need to realize you have many competitors regardless of your niche so you need to serve something unique, maybe buy 1 get 1, maybe free shipping, maybe lower prices, maybe higher quality, maybe more options. Whatever it takes to stand out from your competition

4. You dont know shit about marketting. Marketting is a lot harder than it looks and is actually the biggest expense when it comes to starting a business. If you are just beginning i recommend you just hire a agent or someone on fiverr to matkrt for you since you will be shitty at marketing. It will cost you a couple extra dollars but its better than advertising a shitty campaign and making nothing out of it

5. You have unrealistic expectations. Dont believe these scammy tiktok gurus who give you high expectations of your dropsjipping business. When you start you will realistically be making 1,000-3,000 a month. But the more experience you get the better you will be and the more money you will make

6. Social proof. Having no reviews or way for customers to know what their paying for is good is going to be a huge factor in why people wont buy from you. Even if you have to get fake reviews it doesnt matter thats what i did to get off the ground

7. Make a good customer experience.
Communicate with your customers. As soon as your customers make a order to the moment they receive it you need to be constantly sending personalized emails and update them. Sometimes even if the delivery takes long if the customers are assured they will receive the item and are alerted of the status they will still end up leaving good reviews and loving the item

8. Your products are overpriced. Especialy as a small business you dont have much trust from customers and no real social proof so if you are making your items high priced on top of that nobody will want to buy. Even if you arent making the biggest profit at first its best to lower your prices and build your business portfolio

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, chadintraining, wishIwasSalludon and 11 others
a busisness model will never die lol, it just has become more saturated and the competition has increased, it works if you arent retarded, people who say it doesent work will just fall into the idiots bracket in my head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy, optimisticzoomer, chadintraining and 3 others
A lot of retarded ass nigas keep repeating this myth that dropshipping is dead half of u niggas have never even dropshiped in ur life. Dropshipping means to ship from ur source directly to the seller once they buy. Its what 99% of sellers do. Most products you buy are dropshipped and you wouldnt even know. The only difference between dropshipping and wholesale is wholesale u are ordering before you sell, it is slightly better cause the shipping will obviously be faster and you can have better quality control but their basically the same thing.

Dropshipping isnt dead and will never be dead. A lot of u tiktok niggas think dropshipping is some new shit that started like 2019. Its always been happening but just hasnt been widely known or labeled

1. They dont have long lasting products. If you are selling shit that only rides off of trends obviously when the product your selling goes out of style or isnt trendy your business will fail. You need things that will always be in demand and that people need not want

2. You dont even know what the fuck your doing. 99% of people who “try dropshipping” cant even get past step 1 of building a website or actually doing anything. If your not high iq just use shopify or hostinger

3. Not offering anything unique. you need to realize you have many competitors regardless of your niche so you need to serve something unique, maybe buy 1 get 1, maybe free shipping, maybe lower prices, maybe higher quality, maybe more options. Whatever it takes to stand out from your competition

4. You dont know shit about marketting. Marketting is a lot harder than it looks and is actually the biggest expense when it comes to starting a business. If you are just beginning i recommend you just hire a agent or someone on fiverr to matkrt for you since you will be shitty at marketing. It will cost you a couple extra dollars but its better than advertising a shitty campaign and making nothing out of it

5. You have unrealistic expectations. Dont believe these scammy tiktok gurus who give you high expectations of your dropsjipping business. When you start you will realistically be making 1,000-3,000 a month. But the more experience you get the better you will be and the more money you will make

6. Social proof. Having no reviews or way for customers to know what their paying for is good is going to be a huge factor in why people wont buy from you. Even if you have to get fake reviews it doesnt matter thats what i did to get off the ground

Communicate with your customers. As soon as your customers make a order to the moment they receive it you need to be constantly sending personalized emails and update them. Sometimes even if the delivery takes long if the customers are assured they will receive the item and are alerted of the status they will still end up leaving good reviews and loving the item

8. Your products are overpriced. Especialy as a small business you dont have much trust from customers and no real social proof so if you are making your items high priced on top of that nobody will want to buy. Even if you arent making the biggest profit at first its best to lower your prices and build your business portfolio
You won’t get rich selling a random product off aliexpress. You won’t be the exception. Thousands have already tried to do what you are trying to do and have failed. Fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, chadintraining, wishIwasSalludon and 4 others
a busisness model will never die lol, it just has become more saturated and the competition has increased, it works if you arent retarded, people who say it doesent work will just fall into the idiots bracket in my head
I would recommend starting off dropshipping then moving to wholesale once your business had the funds. Imo dropshipping can work but unless you have a agent in china its best to only do it while starting off because you want to be able to monitor the quality of the products you ship

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded? and NilsTheChad
You won’t get rich selling a random product off aliexpress. You won’t be the exception. Thousands have already tried to do what you are trying to do and have failed. Fuck off
Who said a random product? The main issue with dropshipping is choosing a good product which people want. Also the “thousands whove already tried” are retards who dont know step 1 of building a business. If you are expericned in business and marketing and you fail at atleast making a couple thousand a month you are doing something wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Imretarded?
The real dropshipping is selling drugs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and MA_ascender
low iq autists selling drugs that will go well
You know what high iq autist would do?
Produce it and let everyone else dropship/market for it

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
you need good social skills/feel and a brain set up for this kind of work
As i‘ve said, high iq autists could easily dominate the whole market

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and MA_ascender
As i‘ve said, high iq autists could easily dominate the whole market
I unironically think a very low risk high reward side hustle is cooking up anabolic steroids from raw powder. After the starting costs u can make a years worth of test at 250 mg a week for 30 dollars.

• Woah
Reactions: wastedspermcel
I unironically think a very low risk high reward side hustle is cooking up anabolic steroids from raw powder. After the starting costs u can make a years worth of test at 250 mg a week for 30 dollars.
If it fails just inject all the roids theory. I actually don't think this is a bad idea but you need a sterile environment with the proper equipment as well as sufficient knowledge, you don't even have to be high iq tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, perpetuallytired and MA_ascender
If it fails just inject all the roids theory. I actually don't think this is a bad idea but you need a sterile environment with the proper equipment as well as sufficient knowledge, you don't even have to be high iq tbh
Doesn't the UK have lax regulations on roids anyway?

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Doesn't the UK have lax regulations on roids anyway?
Pretty sure lmao, half of the guys at the gym are on roids anyway and they cld sell some:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Depends on country and its drug laws tbh.

Also how big you get too.

Because in Australia, while not always as hyper enforced by the police as prescription drugs that can be used recreationally, they are often classed in the same area regarding legality and even importation.

Basically the law says they can spank your ass and throw you away for a long time if you produce or import em in large quantities.

For countries that are even stricter than Australia with drugs, I'd be very careful I guess.

Who said a random product? The main issue with dropshipping is choosing a good product which people want. Also the “thousands whove already tried” are retards who dont know step 1 of building a business. If you are expericned in business and marketing and you fail at atleast making a couple thousand a month you are doing something wrong
Have you even made any profit already from dropshipping

Have you even made any profit already from dropshipping
Wd

easily
and i got a bulk shipment coming soon and will be making more once we are in stock

i also have my own website i can pm u it but i dont want it public here jfl

jfl at "dropshipping doesnt work" meanwhile im not even a high tier dropshipper making thousands. Also i have friends who are already millionaires at 23 from this shit. Just because it doesnt work for YOU doesnt mean it doesnt work learn the difference. if you put in time and learn it you can make good money. even more than me probably

View attachment 3213604
easily
and i got a bulk shipment coming soon and will be making more once we are in stock
View attachment 3213608
i also have my own website i can pm u it but i dont want it public here jfl

jfl at "dropshipping doesnt work" meanwhile im not even a high tier dropshipper making thousands. Also i have friends who are already millionaires at 23 from this shit. Just because it doesnt work for YOU doesnt mean it doesnt work learn the difference. if you put in time and learn it you can make good money. even more than me probably
You can’t even fake the pictures right. In the dashboard where it says the daily orders for the month it suddenly stops at 25. And at the time of this post it’s 2 of October 2024. Stop larping kid

It works but you have to have atleast $5,000 to begin with because you will make mistakes

You can’t even fake the pictures right. In the dashboard where it says the daily orders for the month it suddenly stops at 25. And at the time of this post it’s 2 of October 2024. Stop larping kid
you have to genuinely be retarded. the numbers on the bottom is the day of the month. the numbers on the left is revenue. it stops at 25 because i had to order new stock and people cant buy once their out of stock. HENCE WHY I HAVE TO ORDER 995

i literaly tell you at the bottom that im ordering a new stock what is anyone supposed to order when their no more stock?

again you dont even know how shopify or dropshipping works no wonder your retarded ass cant get succesful off of it. but u can pm me i can screenshare revenue or bank statements lol

It works but you have to have atleast $5,000 to begin with because you will make mistakes
no u dont i started my business with $200 but tiktok ads boosted it so in total i spent like around 900 on promo

Last edited:
also the reason the screenshot says october 2024 is cause my clock is a year behind. i was playing roblox and had to reset my calendar after i got caught hacking cause they track os clock

Bro scroll up he literally posted a fake pic look at the dates
I didn’t read his post

but dropshipping does work. And even if it doesn’t it’s a good way to learn how to sell things

you have to genuinely be retarded. the numbers on the bottom is the day of the month. the numbers on the left is revenue. it stops at 25 because i had to order new stock and people cant buy once their out of stock. HENCE WHY I HAVE TO ORDER 995

i literaly tell you at the bottom that im ordering a new stock what is anyone supposed to order when their no more stock?

again you dont even know how shopify or dropshipping works no wonder your retarded ass cant get succesful off of it. but u can pm me i can screenshare revenue or bank statements lol
Brother I’m a nepo baby I could give a fuck less about your bank statements. Drop shipping is not sustainable long term

btw theres no reason you should make mistakes during dropshipping unless we are talking about advertising mistakes.

its as simple as
1. find good product and get in touch with manufacturer (make sure the price is as advertised)
2. make a shopify store
3. put product in
4. launch website after setting up your shopify website
5. buy facebook and tiktok ads (the annoying part)

btw theres no reason you should make mistakes during dropshipping unless we are talking about advertising mistakes.

its as simple as
1. find good product and get in touch with manufacturer (make sure the price is as advertised)
2. make a shopify store
3. put product in
4. launch website after setting up your shopify website
5. buy facebook and tiktok ads (the annoying part)
Finding the product and make the shop is the easy part

The hard part is getting people to buy it. That’s why i say that you will make mistakes.

Brother I’m a nepo baby I could give a fuck less about your bank statements. Drop shipping is not sustainable long term
i dont dropship anymore i do wholesale so idk if i can agree with how long term it is. but most people dont even dropship long term, they dropship at the start to accumulate some money, then when they have the funds to order in bulk they just do wholesale. Whether u do wholesale or dropshipping as long as you have a good long term product people will always want and some way of keeping the quality in check whether you hire a agent its sustainable

Finding the product and make the shop is the easy part

The hard part is getting people to buy it. That’s why i say that you will make mistakes.
thats what tiktok and facebook ads are for they specialize in boosting your product depending on the type of campaign you choose. If you have a good product people are willing to buy if u pick the 'get more sales' campaign then it will promote your products to people who regularly buy items and as long as your ad is somewhat good you will get sales. You can also hire a marketing agent from fiverr like I did if your scared of losing money and just watch what they do. Once you have reached a state where your cost for ads is even one cent less than how much you earn from the ads you will be in a infinite cash glitch basically

No there are much easier things any .org autist could dominate in but i wont mention them for legal reasons

realistically be making 1,000-3,000 a month.
Bums earn more than that in NY. JFL :ROFLMAO:. I earn around $15K and can barely afford anything. Maintaining even a minimal status, like owning an apartment and a decent car, in a decent neighborhood is out of the question. Like where on fucking earth do you live?

i dont dropship anymore i do wholesale so idk if i can agree with how long term it is. but most people dont even dropship long term, they dropship at the start to accumulate some money, then when they have the funds to order in bulk they just do wholesale. Whether u do wholesale or dropshipping as long as you have a good long term product people will always want and some way of keeping the quality in check whether you hire a agent its sustainable
What type of products do you buy/sell. I'm trying to get into wholesale, I already have a good start up of money. Ik a lot of people gate keep their suppliers so if you can suggest one but if you don't want to is fine.

What type of products do you buy/sell. I'm trying to get into wholesale, I already have a good start up of money. Ik a lot of people gate keep their suppliers so if you can suggest one but if you don't want to is fine.
I cant give u my exact since you definitely dont even sell in my same niche. But find a niche go on alibaba or global sources and find a product in that niche make sure the sellers are verified and make sure to contact with them to get actual quotes so you dont get surprised since sometimes the price advertised isnt the same as their actual price its usually lower but sometimes higher

I sel shoes tho

I cant give u my exact since you definitely dont even sell in my same niche. But find a niche go on alibaba or global sources and find a product in that niche make sure the sellers are verified and make sure to contact with them to get actual quotes so you dont get surprised since sometimes the price advertised isnt the same as their actual price its usually lower but sometimes higher

I sel shoes tho
Do u arrange it so they ship it in different packaging or Niggas just get some Asian packaging and think it’s real ?

Do u arrange it so they ship it in different packaging or Niggas just get some Asian packaging and think it’s real ?
Depends. If you are directly dropshipping from your seller to the buyer you can ask the seller if they can customize your box, if you customize the box just know they will increase the minimum ammount of things you order. or even just tell them to use the default box and not put no chinese shit on it. However i dropship from the manufacturer to my house, i either add my own company box if theres any in stock or just ship it in the default fedex/ups box

Nobody gives a fuck if you use a default brown shipping box or some shit they just care about the product and it arriving on time

Depends. If you are directly dropshipping from your seller to the buyer you can ask the seller if they can customize your box, if you customize the box just know they will increase the minimum ammount of things you order. or even just tell them to use the default box and not put no chinese shit on it. However i dropship from the manufacturer to my house, i either add my own company box if theres any in stock or just ship it in the default fedex/ups box

Nobody gives a fuck if you use a default brown shipping box or some shit they just care about the product and it arriving on time
For example with shoes I’m assuming u selling a good rep, I’ve resold them in person on OfferUp and Facebook before but online u just open your own shop and get leads from tiktok ads ? Niggas going to know they’re fake

For example with shoes I’m assuming u selling a good rep, I’ve resold them in person on OfferUp and Facebook before but online u just open your own shop and get leads from tiktok ads ? Niggas going to know they’re fake
I dont sell reps i sell my own brand of shoes that help you jump higher and are stylish

Brother nobody cares about you don’t think you’re some kind of mafia boss doing fraud
I don‘t do fraud. Think whatever you want i don‘t need to flex, but it‘s true what i say

Even if it works how are you gonna find clientele. Chances are they already got a connect and won't bother switching to some random new person unless their friends with you irl.