Title

Everyone who said it’s dead is retarded

• Love it
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
Wow cool informative thread bri

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6128
I wanna start a YouTube channel got any tips boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I wanna start a YouTube channel got any tips boyo?
Are you good at storytelling? And know tricks to keep people engaged in what you discuss?

If yes then I recommend doing so also what will your videos be about? If it’s gaming don’t even bother tbh unless ur doing some crazy challenges.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Are you good at storytelling? And know tricks to keep people engaged in what you discuss?

If yes then I recommend doing so also what will your videos be about? If it’s gaming don’t even bother tbh unless ur doing some crazy challenges.
I'm very shit at telling stories in general :feelshehe:.
It's gonna be about looksmaxxing (just softmaxxes because autistic surgeries are too hardcore for normies)
Thinking if the channel gets a little big I can maybe get sponsored by companies who sell looks-related shit :feelshehe:

• +1
I'm very shit at telling stories in general :feelshehe:.
It's gonna be about looksmaxxing (just softmaxxes because autistic surgeries are too hardcore for normies)
Thinking if the channel gets a little big I can maybe get sponsored by companies who sell looks-related shit :feelshehe:
If it’s looksmaxxing u might as well do it you should also dating related content and talk about outrageous shit that women do that does well on YouTube for whatever reason

Then sell a course on how to become a better man and dropshipp looksmaxxing products once your audience is big enough

If ur looking for sponsors don’t do blackpilled vids

• Love it
If it’s looksmaxxing u might as well do it you should also dating related content and talk about outrageous shit that women do that does well on YouTube for whatever reason

Then sell a course on how to become a better man and dropshipp looksmaxxing products once your audience is big enough

If ur looking for sponsors don’t do blackpilled vids
Mirin these ideas, didn't think about them. Also how often should I be uploading when just starting out?

• +1
Mirin these ideas, didn't think about them. Also how often should I be uploading when just starting out?
U should be fairly consistent but also provide quality it honestly depends at how good you are at making GOOD YouTube videos the better you are the less you need to upload

But since ur new atleast 2 times a week and hope one video hits the algorithm and goes viral

• +1
U should be fairly consistent but also provide quality it honestly depends at how good you are at making GOOD YouTube videos the better you are the less you need to upload

But since ur new atleast 2 times a week and hope one video hits the algorithm and goes viral
What qualifies as a good YouTube vid in your opinion?

• +1
is an interesting topic to the people the video is aimed at.

Has a good thumbnail and title both

Storytelling the video subject is displayed as a story

• +1
is an interesting topic to the people the video is aimed at.

Has a good thumbnail and title both

Storytelling the video subject is displayed as a story
Example this

The title is mysterious and so is the thumbnail and in the video he’s storytelling about the pentagon

Channels that are great at story telling and thumbnails are these

Jake Tran

Moon - Based YouTube channel u should copy him tbh

James Jani

• Love it
Example this

The title is mysterious and so is the thumbnail and in the video he’s storytelling about the pentagon

Channels that are great at story telling and thumbnails are these

Jake Tran

Moon - Based YouTube channel u should copy him tbh

James Jani

Thanks nigga, I really appreciate it :ogre:

• +1
God isn't dead