Dropshipping

T

tyronmaxxing

Iron
inb4 over saturated. Honestly don't care. i have a plan that I think might work. My only issue is that now I'm watching a bunch of youtube videos about dropshipping and they're usually like 5-10+ hours long. I don't mind this and I thought that these videos have a bunch of information I can learn from but watches these videos I realised that most of it is freaking waffle. Like, they repeat themselves at times and spend 30 minutes talking about something that could have been said in 5. I don't mind spending time learning this shit but are there any guys who have no waffle or talk about how dedicated you need to be and just give you raw material? Sick of skipping parts of vids since the guy is trying to be wise or inspirational. Any video reccs send. Don't mind if they're like 6+ hours long.

Wtf even is drop shipping I hear so much shit about it

Wtf even is drop shipping I hear so much shit about it
Basically setting up an online store where you're selling stock you don't actually own but they're shipped from some east asian warehouses to customers but you're like the middle man so you're just sending the products to the customer who bought it through your store. ofc you pay for buying the product, shipping and advertising so most people inflate the prices a lot. Like I'm talking 10x+. This is easy since the stuff you get are like 5 cents from these asian stores and people resell them for like 30 dollars on tiktok or their stores.

Anyways, I agree with your footer. Latin american's are generally attractive but mainly the women. The men look like pedros and gonzales'.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and billymidnight
Basically setting up an online store where you're selling stock you don't actually own but they're shipped from some east asian warehouses to customers but you're like the middle man so you're just sending the products to the customer who bought it through your store. ofc you pay for buying the product, shipping and advertising so most people inflate the prices a lot. Like I'm talking 10x+. This is easy since the stuff you get are like 5 cents from these asian stores and people resell them for like 30 dollars on tiktok or their stores.

Anyways, I agree with your footer. Latin american's are generally attractive but mainly the women. The men look like pedros and gonzales'.
Nice, give me an example of one product u would resell

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and BlackpillRemedy
Nice, give me an example of one product u would resell
Appeal to a consistent market. Everyone is a baby mama nowadays so resell some baby products. Steal some other guys ad from tiktok or sumn and just link it to your store. This video below is the BEST video I've ever seen on dropshipping and it has little to no waffle just straight info: And you don't even need to watch the whole video just the first 3 hours. You can also resell plush toys too. Just find a niche like emo bitches into hello kitty and shit or girls into pocket sized toys. they're like the cheapest on alibaba or aliexpress. If you really wanna save money then resell digital products since you don't need to buy anything. Just make some bullshit ebook or kids book using ai and sell it online by linking to your store. When you start making big bucks then start upscaling and making like 10k or sum shit.

• Love it
Reactions: billymidnight
Appeal to a consistent market. Everyone is a baby mama nowadays so resell some baby products. Steal some other guys ad from tiktok or sumn and just link it to your store. This video below is the BEST video I've ever seen on dropshipping and it has little to no waffle just straight info: And you don't even need to watch the whole video just the first 3 hours. You can also resell plush toys too. Just find a niche like emo bitches into hello kitty and shit or girls into pocket sized toys. they're like the cheapest on alibaba or aliexpress. If you really wanna save money then resell digital products since you don't need to buy anything. Just make some bullshit ebook or kids book using ai and sell it online by linking to your store. When you start making big bucks then start upscaling and making like 10k or sum shit.

Hang on bro let me pm u , ur actually helpful unlike most ppl on here