Dropy eyelids/negative hooding

Deleted member 18301

Deleted member 18301

Moscow
Been using eyelash serum for the eyebrows and eyelashes since several months but what could I do to improve the dropy eyelids and the negative hooding?

this is SMV perfection let it be dont listen to PSL autism I wish my eyes look like this. Unless youre squinting :ogre: Keep working on eyelashes, Im curious at how you look cause the pic is already good base for 6psl unless you're fucked on mid/low 3rd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, Kingcel32, Deleted member 18301 and 1 other person
Been using eyelash serum for the eyebrows and eyelashes since several months but what could I do to improve the dropy eyelids and the negative hooding?

Pajeet see this @VedicAryan33 ..do keep in mind it's still over for you tho ..but self improvement is a good thing my abo dalit friend

Attachments

• C5A0B12E-08E2-4CB6-A5ED-A5C42424FC22.jpg
    C5A0B12E-08E2-4CB6-A5ED-A5C42424FC22.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
nigga like isaid in dm canthoplasty is the only way this issue is caused by the lateral canthus not lower eyelid like you said
you have to have 4 degree pct or over to experience neutral hooding anywhere over 7 or 8 will give positive hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
this is SMV perfection let it be dont listen to PSL autism I wish my eyes look like this. Unless youre squinting :ogre: Keep working on eyelashes, Im curious at how you look cause the pic is already good base for 6psl unless you're fucked on mid/low 3rd
dont cope retard PSL is very much a thing IRL

dont cope retard PSL is very much a thing IRL
Refrain from typing to me ever again little fucking autist your persona and schizo ramblings are uber tiring.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Kingcel32
Refrain from typing to me ever again little fucking autist your persona and schizo ramblings are uber tiring.
youre acting as if you have some kind of authority nigga go back to your muhh appeal and come back to me when youre ready to accept the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Lower third is average I guess since I have a class 2 malocclusion
nigga like isaid in dm canthoplasty is the only way this issue is caused by the lateral canthus not lower eyelid like you said
you have to have 4 degree pct or over to experience neutral hooding anywhere over 7 or 8 will give positive hooding
Canthoplasty is the way to go than

Lower third is average I guess since I have a class 2 malocclusion

Canthoplasty is the way to go than
nahhhh nigga fuck cantho fix your lower third first

what serum are you using

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

Attachments

• B07BE4C6-44B3-41D5-ABB0-F81FA2B4CE1C.jpeg
    B07BE4C6-44B3-41D5-ABB0-F81FA2B4CE1C.jpeg
    555.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1