drug users strike me as less than human

looksmaxxed

looksmaxxed

Kraken
what do they even get out of it? there's literally dopamine inducing activities for free everywhere. i think they're just unimaginative and uncreative retards that's why they always talk about seeing things when they're on drugs, they think it's special to imagine something.

hqdefault.jpg

rawImage.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2, Klaas Vaaker, PeiFan94 and 6 others
sex with stacy gives better dopamine than drugs

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Klaas Vaaker, CoreSchizo and 1 other person
what do they even get out of it? there's literally dopamine inducing activities for free everywhere. i think they're just unimaginative and uncreative retards that's why they always talk about seeing things when they're on drugs, they think it's special to imagine something.

hqdefault.jpg
drug users act like narcissists except they dont actually do anything in their life, their incapable of doing so and won't try to

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
We dont feel human either, so who cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, CoreSchizo and The Grinch
drug users act like narcissists except they dont actually do anything in their life, their incapable of doing so and won't try to
Im capable of giving you and your family backshots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cancercell, socialcel, CoreSchizo and 1 other person
Just like you can have a blithe mundane opinion of music , you can have a Blaise , redundant opinion of drug experiences.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and CoreSchizo
Drugs are bad for the vast majority of people.

People who have had suffered abuse mentally / physically & did drugs not "weed" I'm referring to more potent ones, will be more likely to be affected negatively by the drug & it will highten / exacerbate their underlying issue & cause more harm on the long-term.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I want to try mushrooms one day though

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
This has to be the worst interpretation of drug use. Drug users don’t look at other activities as inferior, most activities are just better on drugs. That’s the point, and drug users don’t think it’s superiority anyways, just a disregard for sober people

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, GetShrekt, Earth Dollar and 3 others
Joker GIF by Better Call Saul

• +1
Reactions: fuse and ChadL1te

hqdefault.jpg

rawImage.jpg
>find the peson who has never rtaken drugs

bro that's crazy you say this considering many people I know in the research fields use drugs

drug users are everywhere some are just better than others at controlling their use though

• +1
Reactions: noobs
It’s just fun not much else too it. It feels good and makes life bearable

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and R@m@
The only purpose in life is pleasure, even religions recognize this because their reward for being a good boy is an afterlife of pleasure

taking drugs is a way for mfs not rope or go ER

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and fxckz
bro that's crazy you say this considering many people I know in the research fields use drugs

drug users are everywhere some are just better than others at controlling their use though
which drugs

which drugs
a lot of them I know use acid and recreational ketamine. there is this one methhead I know who works on AI jfl.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Drugs are fun and provide interesting experiences, I understand why people become addicts and if you never tried drugs you would not understand