Drugged out jb teen cries for kpoop boys

Cheesyrumble

Cheesyrumble

Son from Tottenham

How brainwashed are the youth?

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Exactly, mentally ill teenager appeal. No 20 yo foid wants that over robust White jock

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, critkality, Deleted member 20891 and 2 others
Exactly, mentally ill teenager appeal. No 20 yo foid wants that over robust White jock
Many will tho just because they grow up with kpop from the age of 10 nowadays.

robust White jock
this is becoming rare to see

most european team have imported ethnics for the national team

whites are on the sissy max

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608, Jpg, the BULL and 2 others
White Jock mogs everyone, always has always will. I remember there was a documentary on incels 10+ years ago and one of the guys said he wishes he was an androgynous Korean man. He knew what was coming

All the incels had this in common (aspy af, 5ft 9 - 6f, skinny fat, losers, below avg - avg face)

White Jock mogs everyone, always has always will. I remember there was a documentary on incels 10+ years ago and one of the guys said he wishes he was an androgynous Korean man. He knew what was coming

All the incels had this in common (aspy af, 5ft 9 - 6f, skinny fat, losers, below avg - avg face)
Even tyrone knows he can't compete

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Biggest cope I've after seen.

So what? I’ve seen an Omegle video where they show some famous bts guy and ask JBs if he’s attractive it’s a series of no’s for 10mins straight. Koreans have small dicks and that pretty look results in 0 respect from other men. In turn you’ll get bullied/mogged in social settings

Also videos of an Asian guy asking which race JBs wouldn’t date - always Asian guys lol. Dating apps will remind u that they’re invisible, there was a literal Asian model struggling on apps

Pretty and soft = bf appeal (cute)
Masculine and dominant = ons appeal (hot)

Maesthetic is ideal tho - mix of both
Would u rather be called cute or hot?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
Biggest cope I've after seen.

mmm cool but this is not real life. stick with your own gook girls. they're the ones who produce kpoop slayers so you should be happy with them.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
mmm cool but this is not real life. stick with your own gook girls. they're the ones who produce kpoop slayers so you should be happy with them.
Too late

you're a big cuck. just so you know i advocate for whites to not go to asian country too. race mixxing is evil and you gooks are evil soulless robots and it shows in the post history of gooks here.

you're a big cuck. just so you know i advocate for whites to not go to asian country too. race mixxing is evil and you gooks are evil soulless robots and it shows in the post history of gooks here.
I'm the least of that problem. It all the SEAmaxxers who cause the degeneracy. Wmaf and amwf east Asians are generally ok

Many will tho just because they grow up with kpop from the age of 10 nowadays.

Mirin that failed attempt to hide her 5head
7A6DED2C 366C 4026 BE51 CB2DF8B66353

My sincerest condolences to the sons she will inevitably breed.

I'm the least of that problem. It all the SEAmaxxers who cause the degeneracy. Wmaf and amwf east Asians are generally ok
ppl go to those places because they're desperate and say "but muh i prefer asian women over my own big boobed with good asses and blue eyes white girls :soy::soy::soy:" it's incel type shit.

we have understood that you love when white girls fetishizes koreans, but sadly no one here gives a fuck buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg