Drugmaxxing - information for drug users

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR USE OF ILLEGAL DRUGS, THIS POST WAS WRITTEN PURELY FOR FUN AND TO GIVE INFORMATION.

If you've decided to cross into the path of drugmaxxing then this post is for you. If you are a socially anxious and decided to drug maxx, stay here, I'll be reviewing some drugs in this post and discussing their pros and cons.

Alcohol

Most people have used this, one of my least favourite drugs to ever use. I hate the taste, I hate the shitty bloated feeling and the hangovers. Will make you more talkative and a bit more horny. Won't write much on it tbh.

Cocaine

You need to be drunk when using it, if you aren't then there is no point. Cocaine on it's own gives me a bit of anxiety and doesn't feel that. When drunk it is good, you will feel like a legit good. Your narcissim will increase to stupid amount, I remember literally staring at myself in the mirror on it and thinking I was the best person in the world, you become energetic and words/conversation are super easy. Also you don't feel drunk anymore oddly. Cocaine sobers you up a lot. Negatives is, your dick will not be that well functioning, the comedown, constant fiending for cocaine as well as narcissim backfiring badly - legit have told girls hitting on me to shut up because I wanted to hear myself speak on coke LOL.

Xannax

Good drug, but it will just make you sleep imo. You have less anxiety, but it's obvious you're drugged up. Not that good with alcohol - legit will black out.

Modafinil

I think this is the best drug, non-addictive, relatively safe as well as keeps you energised. You won't be able to sleep on it, but you have the power of a horse, I've been to training on it when before while not eating for 24 hours. I didn't feel any muscle fatigue and could keep training. Will turn you into a robot though, you won't be creative or anything, it really limits your thinking I felt. But it makes you less agreeable, you suddenly become more assertive and focused on tasks. Your inhibition lowers a little too, you don't have time for bs. If dosing modafinil take like 50mg at a time or 100mg at a time at most btw

Feel free to share your experiences

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel, thegoat, ElySioNs and 1 other person
Adderall/Vyvanse gigamogs Modafinil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2130, Lev Peshkov and apocalypse
Adderall/Vyvanse gigamogs Modafinil
for studying yeah, never had addy specifically but I have done speed when drunk and that makes you too retarded to talk to women

Supplementing choline along with modafinil helped alleviate the insomnia side effect for me

Jfl at mixing stimulants with depressants.
Cocaine + alcohol produces a new more bioavailable drug called cocaethylene. Have u srs never done coke?

Cocaine + alcohol produces a new more bioavailable drug called cocaethylene. Have u srs never done coke?
I've never mixed coke with alcohol, what's the point anyway? Coke will nullify drunkenness

I've never mixed coke with alcohol, what's the point anyway? Coke will nullify drunkenness
Yes but you will be very coked up and be a dark triad god

Sounds like cope for people who snort trash tier coke cut with plaster and need a boost
I've literally snorted 90% coke from columbia from the darkweb. Wtf are you even on about? Everyone knows you need to drink and do coke

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
what are you even arguing retard
You didn't do any 90% jungle lab colombian cocaine or else you wouldn't need alcohol to feel good. You're pathetic and your plug is raping you like an abused dog you are

You didn't do any 90% jungle lab colombian cocaine or else you wouldn't need alcohol to feel good. You're pathetic and your plug is raping you like an abused dog you are
My plug is legit. If you're asking did I do 90% without alcohol yes I did. And yes I did feel something, it was okay/good but alcohol makes it way better. I only get anxiety and shit when I use street coke without alcohol

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
rip i paid 50€ once to try it and legit felt nothing:lul: i wasnt drunk
How many grams? It's £70 to £80 a gram here for decent coke

My plug is legit. If you're asking did I do 90% without alcohol yes I did. And yes I did feel something, it was okay/good but alcohol makes it way better. I only get anxiety and shit when I use street coke without alcohol
"I did feel something" jfl. Stop larping, 90% coke would land you in rehab

Honestly you got shit tier coke, did you srs sniff the entire gram and feel nothing? :lul::lul:
How much do you weigh? Get drunk first and then sniff a line

"I did feel something" jfl. Stop larping, 90% coke would land you in rehab
No it wouldn't? Wtf are you on about, I had like a tiny line

Honestly you got shit tier coke, did you srs sniff the entire gram and feel nothing? :lul::lul:
How much do you weigh? Get drunk first and then sniff a line
na only 1 line or 2. i weigh 80kg

na only 1 line or 2. i weigh 80kg
So I weigh 60kg, which is 130lb. With coke, the only way you overdose and shit is if you do over 1g/per 100lb. So because i weight 130lb, max I can take safely in a night is 1.3g. I rarely do over 0.5g though. But yeah need alcohol

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Cocaine and phenibut and klonopin migs everything

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Cocaine and phenibut and klonopin migs everything
Never done phenibut and klonopin. Aren't they similar to xans though? Cocaine mogs on a night out though. But for day to day stuff, modafinil remains king

Never done phenibut and klonopin. Aren't they similar to xans though? Cocaine mogs on a night out though. But for day to day stuff, modafinil remains king
Phenibut is amazing with cocaine however you won’t shut up it has amazing synergy though. Klonopin to take away the edge. The attention you get on these drugs from girls is better then anything

• +1
Xanax ridiculously overrated. Klonopin feels much more relaxing and euphoric. Xanax just makes you a robot. Shit drug

• +1
Phenibut is amazing with cocaine however you won’t shut up it has amazing synergy though. Klonopin to take away the edge. The attention you get on these drugs from girls is better then anything
Oh they synergise? fr that's surprising. I've taken cocaine and xanax and they canel each other out. What is klonopin like as a benzo?

I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR USE OF ILLEGAL DRUGS, THIS POST WAS WRITTEN PURELY FOR FUN AND TO GIVE INFORMATION.

If you've decided to cross into the path of drugmaxxing then this post is for you. If you are a socially anxious and decided to drug maxx, stay here, I'll be reviewing some drugs in this post and discussing their pros and cons.

Alcohol

Most people have used this, one of my least favourite drugs to ever use. I hate the taste, I hate the shitty bloated feeling and the hangovers. Will make you more talkative and a bit more horny. Won't write much on it tbh.

Cocaine

You need to be drunk when using it, if you aren't then there is no point. Cocaine on it's own gives me a bit of anxiety and doesn't feel that. When drunk it is good, you will feel like a legit good. Your narcissim will increase to stupid amount, I remember literally staring at myself in the mirror on it and thinking I was the best person in the world, you become energetic and words/conversation are super easy. Also you don't feel drunk anymore oddly. Cocaine sobers you up a lot. Negatives is, your dick will not be that well functioning, the comedown, constant fiending for cocaine as well as narcissim backfiring badly - legit have told girls hitting on me to shut up because I wanted to hear myself speak on coke LOL.

Xannax

Good drug, but it will just make you sleep imo. You have less anxiety, but it's obvious you're drugged up. Not that good with alcohol - legit will black out.

Modafinil

I think this is the best drug, non-addictive, relatively safe as well as keeps you energised. You won't be able to sleep on it, but you have the power of a horse, I've been to training on it when before while not eating for 24 hours. I didn't feel any muscle fatigue and could keep training. Will turn you into a robot though, you won't be creative or anything, it really limits your thinking I felt. But it makes you less agreeable, you suddenly become more assertive and focused on tasks. Your inhibition lowers a little too, you don't have time for bs. If dosing modafinil take like 50mg at a time or 100mg at a time at most btw

Cocaine and alcohol is amazing, makes me feel like the ascended man I'm gonna be, can sell sand to the Arabs, ice to the Eskimos, don't give a fuck about rejection, can open up to friends more, can flirt with women well on it. But the come down makes me feel like suicide almost and my life is worthless lol

Modafinil is coffee on steroids but I get a huge crash where I get jittery and anxious

Pills same as coke but anxiety can happen which is absolutely horrible, and the hallucinations can freak u tf out.

What else u tried @FailedNormieManlet

Been told ketamine in low doses is amazing too need to give that a try FR!

• +1

Alcohol

Cocaine

Xannax

Modafinil

Cocaine and alcohol is amazing, makes me feel like the ascended man I'm gonna be, can sell sand to the Arabs, ice to the Eskimos, don't give a fuck about rejection, can open up to friends more, can flirt with women well on it. But the come down makes me feel like suicide almost and my life is worthless lol

Modafinil is coffee on steroids but I get a huge crash where I get jittery and anxious

Pills same as coke but anxiety can happen which is absolutely horrible, and the hallucinations can freak u tf out.

What else u tried @FailedNormieManlet

Been told ketamine in low doses is amazing too need to give that a try FR!

Alcohol

Cocaine

Xannax

Modafinil

Oh another thing about coke, the gurns can make u paranoid:feelsgood: that's the downside

• +1

Alcohol

Cocaine

Xannax

Modafinil

Coke is awesome.

but your dick works gigawell if you see yourself in the mirror. Try it. Cocaine is awesome for fucking.

Oh another thing about coke, the gurns can make u paranoid:feelsgood: that's the downside
practically everything apart from like crystal meth, I've done amphetamines before. Not done heroin or like hardcore opiods. I've had codiene but that's about it.

I was going to smoke dmt at one point, but never got around to doing it. Never taken experimental drugs.

Did spice once, but it was by accident. Mate bought a dodgy weed vape haha

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
practically everything apart from like crystal meth, I've done amphetamines before. Not done heroin or like hardcore opiods. I've had codiene but that's about it.

I was going to smoke dmt at one point, but never got around to doing it. Never taken experimental drugs.

Did spice once, but it was by accident. Mate bought a dodgy weed vape haha
MaD yea I wanna do DMT,
I actually wanna go to an Ayahuasca event one day with a shaman
That shit is life changing, I am already a woke guy, but that is something I need to do

• +1
MaD yea I wanna do DMT,
I actually wanna go to an Ayahuasca event one day with a shaman
That shit is life changing, I am already a woke guy, but that is something I need to do
have u done acid or shrooms before?

have u done acid or shrooms before?
I haven't unfortunately, I wanna try shrooms, never done acid- some don't interest me as much as they used to
I'm into he drugs which change your way of thinking a lot more nowadays eg DMT, shrooms, LSD etc

I haven't unfortunately, I wanna try shrooms, never done acid- some don't interest me as much as they used to
I'm into he drugs which change your way of thinking a lot more nowadays eg DMT, shrooms, LSD etc
LSD = acid lmao

Don't do DMT before you do LSD or shrooms lol. Shrooms is good but deep af. LSD gives long lasting changes, it changed me a fair amount

• +1
LSD = acid lmao

Don't do DMT before you do LSD or shrooms lol. Shrooms is good but deep af. LSD gives long lasting changes, it changed me a fair amount
Thanks for clarification JFL
I'm a deep thinker too so these things will defo interest me haha

• +1
Thanks for clarification JFL
I'm a deep thinker too so these things will defo interest me haha
It's good to try it out I guess, but some of the changes tbh. Idk if they were good for me or not. Since I did LSD I've been a lot more empathetic and feel proper guilty about bad things I'd do. Before LSD, I could do shit and not care. JFL I remember literally scamming some poor guy out of £20 when I was 18. I wouldn't be able to do such a thing now without feeling guilty af, it also made my game a lot worse for a while too.

Before I'd just be able to bullshit to a girl, but now I wouldn't be able to. I'd feel too bad. In some ways it's made me think more about my actions but that's held me back in other ways.

• +1
I
It's good to try it out I guess, but some of the changes tbh. Idk if they were good for me or not. Since I did LSD I've been a lot more empathetic and feel proper guilty about bad things I'd do. Before LSD, I could do shit and not care. JFL I remember literally scamming some poor guy out of £20 when I was 18. I wouldn't be able to do such a thing now without feeling guilty af, it also made my game a lot worse for a while too.

Before I'd just be able to bullshit to a girl, but now I wouldn't be able to. I'd feel too bad. In some ways it's made me think more about my actions but that's held me back in other ways.
I get you, you've become a more genuine human being and a better person.
But in the west to get what we want we have to be liars and cunning esp with women- sad truth
Sounds like something you should do when middle aged tbh haha

• +1
I will not incriminate myself FBI, thank you

• JFL
Reactions: frendly

Attachments

• E08B0061-E080-4843-A712-DFFC78B79031.gif
    E08B0061-E080-4843-A712-DFFC78B79031.gif
    9.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1

Alcohol

Cocaine

Xannax

Modafinil

Where do I get Modafinil as a 15 year old in high school. I can get the money, just where do I buy it? And how do I use it. Also any other drugs to enhance thinking and focus. Do you have any drugs that can help increase my energy and lower my appetite