Drugs that make you better in conversations in a party setting?

fvolkek

fvolkek

Diamond
I’m looking for drugs that would kill your inhibition and anxiety but not in the shrooms type of way. Like shrooms based on my experience made me lose aggression and made me more cuck in the way I relate with others. I’m also looking for some drug with a TEMPORARY effect, like a party drug, that makes you more chill and swaggy in how you handle conversations.
I once took San Pedro cactus in Peru, which is essentially mescaline (great substance) and I found that it didn’t make me retarded like shrooms did, but rather made me feel swaggy and very smart, and I dominated the tempo of conversations. When talking to people I stared them down, I felt how they all tried to break the silence between conversations and I sounded overall very smart, confident, but also chill and nice to be around with. When I’m sober I’m a pain in the ass, I either talk too much or stay autistically silent. San Pedro is very hard to get here so forget about it.
Now, before you say coke, coke does make you based, and you lose morality, which many girls love that because you become a god in bed if you mix it with sildenafil, but it makes you look very aggressive and burnt out, kinda like the antithesis of shrooms. That’s not what I’m looking for either. I want a substance that makes me more chill but at the same time down to party.
I find all party drugs useless too. LSD makes me retarded, molly makes me sweat a lot and also very cuckish in the way I talk. And as for weed, it makes me ugly as fuck (my eyes look like shit while high), I overthink everything, and I lose sex drive, it’s probably the worst one. Alcohol, finally, makes me stupid but is unironically the best amongst the list because at least it kills my inhibition, for better or worse, and I always have the excuse that I’m drunk if I do something wrong, plus it’s the most socially acceptable.

Oh, and people shouldn’t be able to tell that I’m high ideally.

btw: by drugs, it can be literally anything, doesn’t have to be recreational. Like supplements such as KSM-66 Ashwaghanda do make you slightly more chill.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, owlofathena and Acion
Maybe a microdose of shrooms and molly, or micro-candyflipping, coupled with some modafinil

Vitamin D3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, menas, tombradylover and 9 others
Alcohol nigga. Everyone uses it for lowering inhib and it works good

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
I’m looking for drugs that would kill your inhibition and anxiety but not in the shrooms type of way. Like shrooms based on my experience made me lose aggression and made me more cuck in the way I relate with others. I’m also looking for some drug with a TEMPORARY effect, like a party drug, that makes you more chill and swaggy in how you handle conversations.
I once took San Pedro cactus in Peru, which is essentially mescaline (great substance) and I found that it didn’t make me retarded like shrooms did, but rather made me feel swaggy and very smart, and I dominated the tempo of conversations. When talking to people I stared them down, I felt how they all tried to break the silence between conversations and I sounded overall very smart, confident, but also chill and nice to be around with. When I’m sober I’m a pain in the ass, I either talk too much or stay autistically silent. San Pedro is very hard to get here so forget about it.
Now, before you say coke, coke does make you based, and you lose morality, which many girls love that because you become a god in bed if you mix it with sildenafil, but it makes you look very aggressive and burnt out, kinda like the antithesis of shrooms. That’s not what I’m looking for either. I want a substance that makes me more chill but at the same time down to party.
I find all party drugs useless too. LSD makes me retarded, molly makes me sweat a lot and also very cuckish in the way I talk. And as for weed, it makes me ugly as fuck (my eyes look like shit while high), I overthink everything, and I lose sex drive, it’s probably the worst one. Alcohol, finally, makes me stupid but is unironically the best amongst the list because at least it kills my inhibition, for better or worse, and I always have the excuse that I’m drunk if I do something wrong, plus it’s the most socially acceptable.

btw: by drugs, it can be literally anything, doesn’t have to be recreational. Like supplements such as KSM-66 Ashwaghanda do make you slightly more chill.
alcohol is the most effective but it won’t give you a social advantage over anyone else since at a party most everyone will be drinking

Isn’t adderal the best for this ? While having added side effect of fucking your brain up

Isn’t adderal the best for this ? While having added side effect of fucking your brain up
adderall will make you talkative and lower ur inhib hella. also taking about 60mg will littearly make ur face instantly leaner since itll make you pee out all ur water and dry you up so youll be looking like a zero % bf tweaker aswell with being super social

Bro wine gets the job done and you can drink it with girls cuz they prefer it over spirits and beer (unless they're skanks). Don't overcomplicate it

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and boss8055
adderall will make you talkative and lower ur inhib hella. also taking about 60mg will littearly make ur face instantly leaner since itll make you pee out all ur water and dry you up so youll be looking like a zero % bf tweaker aswell with being super
for me it makes me overwhelmingly focused so it’s hard for me to speak while high on addies. Ritalin is different in that sense tho.

Bonesmash + growth hormone after a cold shower

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and menas
adderall will make you talkative and lower ur inhib hella. also taking about 60mg will littearly make ur face instantly leaner since itll make you pee out all ur water and dry you up so youll be looking like a zero % bf tweaker aswell with being super social
also make your lips very red and it gives me a nice olive tone with red lips and defined cheekbones,

side effect: with a high dosage your penis will shrink nd if u get a girl that night u wont be able to fuck

side effect 2: you might talk about random shit too much like you'll talk about sports like a autist if someone brings it up so be aware as fuck about when to stop

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist

Mdma

Lyrica is the best I’ve tried so far.

Or stack coke and phenibut might be a good combo.

Add modafinil to anything if it’s making you sleepy.

Wish I knew how to get coke but I’m an incel and would just get scammed.

Vodka

Lyrica is the best I’ve tried so far.

Or stack coke and phenibut might be a good combo.

Add modafinil to anything if it’s making you sleepy.

Wish I knew how to get coke but I’m an incel and would just get scammed.
Tf is lyrica isn’t that depresión shit

also make your lips very red and it gives me a nice olive tone with red lips and defined cheekbones,

side effect: with a high dosage your penis will shrink nd if u get a girl that night u wont be able to fuck

side effect 2: you might talk about random shit too much like you'll talk about sports like a autist if someone brings it up so be aware as fuck about when to stop
haha the stim dickkkk. i fucking hate it dude. When i was popping about 90mg daily anytime i had sex or gonna get my dick sucked it would take so long to get hard and my brain would wander off mid sex but when you get hard that thing is so hard to come down

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
haha the stim dickkkk. i fucking hate it dude. When i was popping about 90mg daily anytime i had sex or gonna get my dick sucked it would take so long to get hard and my brain would wander off mid sex but when you get hard that thing is so hard to come down
bro i changed pharmacies and now even fkn 20mg affects my boners these niggas putting estrogen or some in it lol
I can physically tell if the addy is in my system by touching my dick lol

wine, mead or champagne if you want quick action then take few sips of moonshine or alcoholic spirit before going to party