Drugs that remove inhibitons from you as much as possible

D

DrMaze

Iron
What are some drugs that literally make you feel like a good and remove all inihbiition.

For example I want to talk to that cute girl, 100s thoughts start and find excuse to not do it

Anything you guys found successfull for this

I've used phenibut, and while it helps it's not exactly like that, only thing that seemed to work is high doses alcohol but that made me dumb af and girls rejected me

• +1
Reactions: ShinraTensei and chadison
What are some drugs that literally make you feel like a good and remove all inihbiition.

For example I want to talk to that cute girl, 100s thoughts start and find excuse to not do it

I've used phenibut, and while it helps it's not exactly like that, only thing that seemed to work is high doses alcohol but that made me dumb af and girls rejected me
stimulants easy
for people not tryna do serious shit

Preworkout or a lot of coffee and lil bit of weed (not 2 much weed that shit can cause u to get scared anxiety shit idk
)

REAL NIGGA DRUG NO THOUGHTS EASY FLOW CONVO?!?

Cebyrlysm injected(for long time improvment and permanent improvement)

adderall/modafinil vyvanse shit like that + a little bit of weed
also when u see a girl u want to aproach so u dont start thinking all these pussy nigga thoughts
aproach immdeiiatly count to 1 2 and ur already walking
3 ull be there already and itll be to late to turn back so there u go try that

i liked Krathom
addictive as fuck though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and chadison
Kratom is decent if it isn't illegal where you live. Also phenyl- and pramiracetam are great for lowering inhibitions, although they come with the “spock” effect which can make you do things you normally wouldn't. Modafinil is somewhat helpful. Phenibut somewhat, not sure if youve tried 2.5g phenibut and 4-6 beers but that seems to work for me, although there is a hangover. High phenibut dose plus a bit of alcohol does work way better than just 1.5g pheni

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305
My piss contains alot of alcohol maybe try drinking that

Pregabalyn is really nice in my opinion and not mentioned enough. Shit gives you euphoria too and lasts foreverrrrr

Testosterone

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Beta blockers like acebutolol

Pregabalyn is really nice in my opinion and not mentioned enough. Shit gives you euphoria too and lasts foreverrrrr
How much do you typically take? Pregab makes you feel toasty as fuck but I never took a huge amount

Just drink alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and gamma

ashwaghanda

How much do you typically take? Pregab makes you feel toasty as fuck but I never took a huge amount
Ive done 600 and 1200, I like 600 better, feel hella demonic on it.

• Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Ive done 600 and 1200, I like 600 better, feel hella demonic on it.
Damn most I've taken is prob like 250. Usually 125

Damn most I've taken is prob like 250. Usually 125
1200 is fucked up, i blacked out and woke up with a busted up lip. No idea what happened lmao

• Woah
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Aspirin and Testosterone

Never heard of that before. How often can you use it without building tolerance?

Meth. It can also affect your sexuality, so be careful with it.

Do you buy it online or from locals?

how?
Never heard of that before. How often can you use it without building tolerance?
Do you buy it online or from locals?
@rax1337
Beta blockers like acebutolol
tried propanolol but just made me feel sedated, nothing else, what does that do
Kratom is decent if it isn't illegal where you live. Also phenyl- and pramiracetam are great for lowering inhibitions, although they come with the “spock” effect which can make you do things you normally wouldn't. Modafinil is somewhat helpful. Phenibut somewhat, not sure if youve tried 2.5g phenibut and 4-6 beers but that seems to work for me, although there is a hangover. High phenibut dose plus a bit of alcohol does work way better than just 1.5g pheni
Interesting, have a few questions
- I have phenyl, but never used, thought it was for focus, is pramiracetam similar?
- yes kratom is legal, does it actually lower inhibitions? Like I can go out, talk to people, girls and be functional? Also I heard it lowers testosterone
- Modafinil also never tried, how does it compare to pheyl?
- Phenibut yes used it and its good but can only use it once a week or 2 weeks and have horrible wd at any dose

Last edited:
how?

@rax1337

tried propanolol but just made me feel sedated, nothing else, what does that do

Interesting, have a few questions
- I have phenyl, but never used, thought it was for focus, is pramiracetam similar?
- yes kratom is legal, does it actually lower inhibitions? Like I can go out, talk to people, girls and be functional? Also I heard it lowers testosterone
- Modafinil also never tried, how does it compare to pheyl?
- Phenibut yes used it and its good but can only use it once a week or 2 weeks and have horrible wd at any dose
Bro, ur doing too much. Using drugs is helpful but wont make you a social machine all of a sudden. You need exposure therapy.