Drugs/ways to remove fear and lower inhibition?

G

GGG_THE_GOAT

Bronze
I read somewhere that Benzos will make u low-inhib in long term use, is that true? Tell me some ways I can be first looksmax.me test subject to try them out tbh

Just get addicted to benzos theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Lorsss
Yolo just have no fear bro

If that gets rid of my high level fear and high inhibtion or at least lowers it, why not?
Benzos are shit long term, ya if u need something to take every once and a while for extreme anxiety inducing situations benzos are fantastic

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Lorsss
I would inject but I have no idea where I can get around here. People only sell psychedelics, stimulants and other stuff but no steroids
I know that clonazepam removes ur inhibiton while ur high on it but what if I use it long term? Will it help?

Last edited:
Don't take benzo bro, I been there, it will fuck you long term and withdrawal is horrible.
inject T, where are you from?

I read somewhere that Benzos will make u low-inhib in long term use, is that true? Tell me some ways I can be first looksmax.me test subject to try them out tbh
you can choose between:
- phenibut
- beta 2 antagonists like propanolol
- magic mushroom / magic truffle microdoses

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and forwardgrowth
Don't take benzo bro, I been there, it will fuck you long term and withdrawal is horrible.
inject T, where are you from?
My multiple friends are hardcore benzo addicts and they are alright so far. Im from Finland.

you can choose between:
- phenibut
- beta 2 antagonists like propanolol
- magic mushroom / magic truffle microdoses
Thanks man Ill look into these

Propranolol is excellent for controlling anxiety attacks or stage fright

You guys are stupid. Lift weights, eat better, approach more women and go on more dates to get over your fear.

Using test and benzos to get over being a puss... Have fun with your hypogonadism you knuckleheads.

Disgust

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
There is no miracle pill that will make u not fear approaching women, the only is way is by doing it. I do it everywhere I can, train stations, city centrums shopping malls, everywhere possible. If you never start doing it, you will never do it. Then again be confident.

You guys are stupid. Lift weights, eat better, approach more women and go on more dates to get over your fear.
Lifting weights and eating better is gonna make me low inhib?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael and Deleted member 2756

Using test and benzos to get over being a puss... Have fun with your hypogonadism you knuckleheads.

View attachment 195288
if u are introverted this wont work lmao

caber + testosterone are synergistic for mood and lowering inhibitions.

I don't recommend injecting test, but I did run proviron at 75mg's daily with 0.25mg of cabergoline twice weekly and I got pretty good results.

-proviron made me horny, happy and confident
-cabergoline made me, hornier, happier and extremely low inhib, also had insane motivation to do well in school.

they are perfect for one another.
if u are introverted this wont work lmao
drug exposure therapy is the key to overcoming social introversion.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, epiphany34 and forwardgrowth
benzos are bad. they will just make you tired and not care about anything. you need steroids to become a dominant alpha male

caber + testosterone are synergistic for mood and lowering inhibitions.

I don't recommend injecting test, but I did run proviron at 75mg's daily with 0.25mg of cabergoline twice weekly and I got pretty good results.

-proviron made me horny, happy and confident
-cabergoline made me, hornier, happier and extremely low inhib, also had insane motivation to do well in school.

they are perfect for one another.

drug exposure therapy is the key to overcoming social introversion.
thanks, gonna look into this. gonna hope that someone here sells the stuffs that u listed

Just do it!!

thanks, gonna look into this. gonna hope that someone here sells the stuffs that u listed
just buy the cabergoline from alldaychemist and the Proviron from purple panda labs.

Steroids won't do shit for inhibition.

Does meditation shrinks amygdala? I remember reading that somewhere but I wonder if its true

Last edited:
Finasteride and phenibut.

In the morning, Fin in butt, then Phenibut.