Drugs with least side effects

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
What can you use to mental / happy / inhib-max without facing the consequences. I heard shrooms are good !?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 6403
leaving those forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, tianeptinelook and maxmendietta
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
im gonna grow shrooms sometimes i heard theyre good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Chintuck22
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ItsOver.com and JustBeCurry
Yeah i tried to tag you

What do you know about shrooms, i heard they're good
well minimal side effects ranked third safest drug( idk what #1 and 2 are) not addictive, but you can have a bad trip like with any psychadelic

• Woah
  • +1
lsd & similar psychedelics

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
well minimal side effects ranked third safest drug( idk what #1 and 2 are) not addictive, but you can have a bad trip like with any psychadelic
relative side effects of drugs

• +1
What can you use to mental / happy / inhib-max without facing the consequences. I heard shrooms are good !?

"Ranked by drug experts on damage to user, impact on crime, and socioeconomic effects."

So, this is basically large scale bullshit you can't strictly apply to .me average user.
Ofc, alcohol causes more suicides, traffic accidents, beating etc... Cuz almost everyone drinks.

But I'm pretty sure that if we take one alcohol user (let's say the guy drinks everyday after work hours) and the same cocaine user (the guy snorts everyday after work hours), well, it is very likely the drinking guy will keep with his "social drinking behavior" while the cocaine guy will ends up freaking addicted and mentally disturbed = Study is flawed.

So for OP question : if it's some one time mental / happy / inhib-max, LSD and shrooms are pretty good since the only risk is a bad trip + these drugs aren't the kind of drugs most people start taking every weeks => trip is fucking exhausting.

If it's mental / happy / inhib-max on a weekly basis... I'm afraid alcohol and cannabis are your best bets.
Cannabis is pretty ez to pick up as an habit...
And shifting from "social smoking" to smoking alone in your bed watching movies happens quick.

Alcohol is a lot harder : ofc that happens too, but most regular users don't drink alone ; while most cannabis regular users do.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901 and Chintuck22
10 mg of looks in the morning, 2 lines of social circle after work and 50 mg of genetics before bed

• JFL
View attachment 729683

"Ranked by drug experts on damage to user, impact on crime, and socioeconomic effects."

So, this is basically large scale bullshit you can't strictly apply to .me average user.
Ofc, alcohol causes more suicides, traffic accidents, beating etc... Cuz almost everyone drinks.

But I'm pretty sure that if we take one alcohol user (let's say the guy drinks everyday after work hours) and the same cocaine user (the guy snorts everyday after work hours), well, it is very likely the drinking guy will keep with his "social drinking behavior" while the cocaine guy will ends up freaking addicted and mentally disturbed = Study is flawed.

So for OP question : if it's some one time mental / happy / inhib-max, LSD and shrooms are pretty good since the only risk is a bad trip + these drugs aren't the kind of drugs most people start taking every weeks => trip is fucking exhausting.

If it's mental / happy / inhib-max on a weekly basis... I'm afraid alcohol and cannabis are your best bets.
Cannabis is pretty ez to pick up as an habit...
And shifting from "social smoking" to smoking alone in your bed watching movies happens quick.

Alcohol is a lot harder : ofc that happens too, but most regular users don't drink alone ; while most cannabis regular users do.
its funny how the jews make you think that LSD and Mushrooms are bad while alcohol is so much worse

its funny how the jews make you think that LSD and Mushrooms are bad while alcohol is so much worse

Y Lsd is rly labelled as a weirdo drug (there's some truth in it tbh) but it's like one of the most interesting and physically harmless drugs.

But the bad trip risk is rly high with some people / unexperienced users. And a bad trip rly is some scary shit.
I had an ex gf who ended at the hospital, it was so bad they had to make her sleep.

Best thing to do while taking LSD (apart from good set and setting) is to have some anxiolytic pills just in case.
1) You feel safer cuz you know you can panic button if you have a bad trip = less risks to panic
2) Well, you can panic button if you have a bad trip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901 and Chintuck22
Y Lsd is rly labelled as a weirdo drug (there's some truth in it tbh) but it's like one of the most interesting and physically harmless drugs.

But the bad trip risk is rly high with some people / unexperienced users. And a bad trip rly is some scary shit.
I had an ex gf who ended at the hospital, it was so bad they had to make her sleep.

Best thing to do while taking LSD (apart from good set and setting) is to have some anxiolytic pills just in case.
1) You feel safer cuz you know you can panic button if you have a bad trip = less risks to panic
Wait so if I have a bad trip I just take the anxiolytic pills and it goes away?

But the bad trip risk is rly high with some people / unexperienced users. And a bad trip is rly some scary shit.

Best thing to do while taking LSD (apart from a good setting and smart dosage) is to have some anxiolytic pills just in case.
I don't think that drugs make you a weirdo, its just that those who take those are usually weirdos
and copers, exactly like people think that gymceling makes you shorter while in reality its only
like that because short people have an advantage in weight lifting and its a good cope for them, which makes them stick around more (also why the top body builders are short)

Wait so if I have a bad trip I just take the anxiolytic pills and it goes away?

Jfl nope it won't go away it will just help you to calm down (alprazolam for example)
To completely stop a bad trip, you have to use neuroleptics (which are somewhat harder to get on prescription) like cyamemazine.

I don't think that drugs make you a weirdo, its just that those who take those are usually weirdos
and copers, exactly like people think that gymceling makes you shorter while in reality its only
like that because short people have an advantage in weight lifting and its a good cope for them, which makes them stick around more (also why the top body builders are short)

Y that may be true. But regular use of lsd can turn a normie into some freaking shaman tbh.

mdma once every 3 months is really safe and you love everything in the world

• +1
Caffeine is pretty mild but sustainable tbh for mild euphoria.

Don't mess with GABAergics (benzos) they fuck you up long term in my experience.

Test unironically

• Ugh..
acid, molly once for 2 months cause you need serotonin to regain and cocaine is not addictive in my case but effects last like 20 mins and all next day you're off so only if you got money but its defo not as dangerous as they say

• +1