Drunk British Woman Abuses Pakistani in London Metro

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted

What do you guys think of this?

@DOggo

you have now become to what is @DOggo as @DOggo is to me.

if he utters a single word like rent free or a single cope saying this posting style is shit he just admitted to everything I said
about it
about it

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
you have now become to what is @DOggo as @DOggo is to me.

if he utters a single word like rent free or a single cope saying this posting style is shit he just admitted to everything I said
about it
about it
i don’t understand, i’m just sharing this.

rent free

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer and FatJattMofo

• +1
@DOggo does this everyday jfl.
he tags me in shitty threads showing some bad content with India. thats why its funny you are posting this

• JFL
Didn't watch the whole thing but she's probably right. Too many ethnics in this country, we could do with a lot less.

• JFL
@DOggo does this everyday jfl.
he tags me in shitty threads showing some bad content with India. thats why its funny you are posting this
I personally don’t give a fuck abou the whole india v pakistani or do i hate curries/pakistanis. But, it’s laughable when he claims all pakistanis intimidate all UK people, he is the racist, not me jfl
Didn't watch the whole thing but she's probably right. Too many ethnics in this country, we could do with a lot less.
what’s an ethnic to you?
rent free
To Sam 7 February 2013
i hate being pakistani
hello i just wanted some advice because im so confused and i dont know what to do. im asian and was born and bred in the uk... but i feel so split its like i dont know which way to go. i mean i feel like rejectin my asian culture and only embracing my english side but people dont understand me. I hate my asian side.. i wish i wasnt asian at all. when people look at me all i can think is that they must be thinking im some sort of terrorist or something. i hate going anywhere with my family, i feel so embarassed and its like my insides are twisting. i cant really hide the fact that im asian because i have tan skin and were a headscarf. i dont want to take it off but with it on i feel like im not a part of the society. i wish life was simpler. also theres that stereotypical image that people get when they think of asians, in britain i feel like pakistanis are the most hated race, i sometimes hate it myself. everything else my taste in music, what i eat, the clothing i wear is english. but i cant lie about my heritage. so how do i come to terms with it?? wheneveri think of pakistan i think of cows, fields, bombs etc. thers nothing to be proud of.

I personally don’t give a fuck abou the whole india v pakistani or do i hate curries/pakistanis. But, it’s laughable when he claims all pakistanis intimidate all UK people, he is the racist, not me jfl

what’s an ethnic to you?
he is a paki nationalist. with shit info and autism so its obvious he would claim autistic shit like turkish women looking horrible and it being a nicer country to live in than turkey

• JFL

• Woah
needs subtitles tbh. Slurred speech, accent, train noise combine to make it unwatchable.

Potential gold with subtitles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical and turkproducer