Dry scalp help

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
All products aside, how the fuck do i fix this. I have tried so many products im starting to think i need to change HOW i wash my hair. Any tips? Like cold showers for hair, dont let it airdry, fully rins out shampoo. Tips like that would really help. Please dont ignore this, help a desperate teen with this stupid issue.

Edit: I have white flakes in my hair

no shampoo at all

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol
My hair stinks if i dont use shampoo brother

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I bet your does too. What do you use for fragrance then? You cant be smelling like a caveman expecting to pull bitches
thankfully my scalp is healthy and i can use shampoo. too bad yours is shit

small amount of mct oil with only c8 and c10, fixes sebderm and dry scalp

I have the same shit, just gave up on fixing it

I shower once every two weeks now, don’t use shampoo or conditioner. Hair looks and feels fine doesnt smell but the dry flakes are everywhere. One time I sprinkled it on my dinner because I didn’t wanna use salt (it bloats you)(fuck you nigger)

So give tips then. You must be doing something to have such a healthy scalp?
I had a dry and flaky scalp until I started using a prescription shampoo called ketoderm

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Ive heard its total bullshit if you dont do the basics like cold water, rinsing properly, etc.

thats what i really need help with.
whoever said that hasn’t tried it, you leave it on for as long as you can preferably the entire time between washes. but if you seriously don’t know how to wash your hair then you have bigger problems

whoever said that hasn’t tried it, you leave it on for as long as you can preferably the entire time between washes. but if you seriously don’t know how to wash your hair then you have bigger problems
I mean i didnt really know how to phrase it. I mean like the natural ways to fix this. For instance, washing hair with cold water, rinsing out shampoo very well, dont let it airdry and use a air dryer. Obviously no product will work if i dont do this already. Products are plan b, because there are ways to fix this without products like the ways i mentioned.

I mean i didnt really know how to phrase it. I mean like the natural ways to fix this. For instance, washing hair with cold water, rinsing out shampoo very well, dont let it airdry and use a air dryer.
what is not “natural” about mct oil tf? stop wasting my time

what is not “natural” about mct oil tf? stop wasting my time
Dont be slow. You know exactly what i mean. What im trying to say is, product: anything extra i will need to buy for the process, natural: ways to fix this without spending money, for instance (3rd time saying btw) the ways i mentioned.

Edit: obiously mct oil is natural and has natural ingredients, its just hard to phrase what im trying to say. You should get it by now

Dont be slow. You know exactly what i mean. What im trying to say is, product: anything extra i will need to buy for the process, natural: ways to fix this without spending money, for instance (3rd time saying btw) the ways i mentioned.

Edit: obiously mct oil is natural and has natural ingredients, its just hard to phrase what im trying to say. You should get it by now
nigga it costs like $10 steal it if you have to, will last years. holy fuck you’re low iq test.mensa.no will say you’re out of range don’t @ me again rat.

nigga it costs like $10 steal it if you have to, will last years. holy fuck you’re low iq test.mensa.no will say you’re out of range don’t @ me again rat.
Its not about the money. Its about the fact that there is literally NO POINT in buying anything for your hair if you dont already wash your hair like a squeaky clean gold haired butt angel. That is literally the whole point of the thread. That i need tips for exactly that, not products. Why proceed to recommend me products?
All products aside
small amount of mct oil with only c8 and c10

I know you said to not recommend products but the flakes are most likely due to yeast growing in your hair. A ketoconazole shampoo treatment is your best bet. You don't need to wash your hair with shampoo (aside from the ketoconazole which you will only need to use once a week after a few weeks of treatment).
Cold water helps
Drying your hair very lightly with a microfiber towel helps
Using just water or conditionner helps. And before you say something like why use conditioner instead of shampoo. Because fuck shampoo that's why. More seriously lots of curly haired people use conditionner to wash their hair instead of shampoo. It's called co wash
Lastly, essential oils. Argan oil is the most goated one

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
I know you said to not recommend products but the flakes are most likely due to yeast growing in your hair. A ketoconazole shampoo treatment is your best bet. You don't need to wash your hair with shampoo (aside from the ketoconazole which you will only need to use once a week after a few weeks of treatment).
Cold water helps
Drying your hair very lightly with a microfiber towel helps
Using just water or conditionner helps. And before you say something like why use conditioner instead of shampoo. Because fuck shampoo that's why. More seriously lots of curly haired people use conditionner to wash their hair instead of shampoo. It's called co wash
Lastly, essential oils. Argan oil is the most goated one
Great reply bro. I will fs do all the shit you recommended. Love you for this brah

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel