Dry scalp?

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Bronze
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN FIX THJS SHIT. Istg i have tried so much shit. Every kind of shampoo, so many oils, even hair tonic. I mean if i dont use shampoo i get hella white flakes, if i do i get hella white flakes, if i only use conditioner or balsam k get hella white flakes, i mean what the fuck?? Help a guy out here.

u have dandruff or sebhoerric dermatitis.
PM me image if u want more accurate diagnosis.
u need to use 2% ketoconazole shampoo
also do u have eczema anywhere else

if you go no shampoo your scalp overproduces the flakes at first,but after 2-3 months they will go and your dry scalp will be fixed

u have dandruff or sebhoerric dermatitis.
PM me image if u want more accurate diagnosis.
u need to use 2% ketoconazole shampoo
also do u have eczema anywhere else
I usually get eczema on my hands and face during winter. I may take some images tomorrow.

if you go no shampoo your scalp overproduces the flakes at first,but after 2-3 months they will go and your dry scalp will be fixed
How do you deal with smell and grease?

I usually get eczema on my hands and face during winter. I may take some images tomorrow.
can u get a doctors appointment? u should probably go to a dermatologist before it worsens then.
have u tried the ketoconazole i mentioned beore?

also rep my posts greycel

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
How do you deal with smell and grease?
greasy hair mogs and it doesnt smell,i wash my hair with water once per month now,it took me awhile to fix dry scalp

greasy hair mogs and it doesnt smell,i wash my hair with water once per month now,it took me awhile to fix dry scalp
Lucky then. I tried no shampoo for like 2 weeks and my hair smelt like shit and i had what looked like snot hanging out of my hair

Lucky then. I tried no shampoo for like 2 weeks and my hair smelt like shit and i had what looked like snot hanging out of my hair
you probs have very thin hair then

can u get a doctors appointment? u should probably go to a dermatologist before it worsens then.

Never tried. Do i get it on prescription or?
Dk if i should take offense lol

lol dude cares about reps

• WTF
Reactions: LegitUser
If it's actually dry, it could be low estradiol, which results from low testosterone or aromatize inhibitors. Get your levels checked by an endocrinologist

mct oil

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I have the same thing

Gave up on trying to fix it

Tried mct oil? I heard its great for seborrheic dermatitis
If I’m being honest I never tried shit

I shower maybe once or twice a week and when I do shower I don’t use shampoo or conditioner