Du Plessis vs Adesanya stare down

alurmo

alurmo

its so over for izzy man
hopefully this fight retires that nigga for good
and keeps the belt to our country

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger and Gargantuan
Think adesanya wins a decision tbh. I like dricus, always puts on a good fight unlike adesanya who pitter patters a lot of the time but i have respect for him since he ko'd pereira who quite frankly is getting boring, win after win. Adesanya is the only one that can match pereiras kickboxing, nobody else in the UFC can. I don't have much hope for ankalaev against pereira

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
anddd

NEW

• JFL
how many times does that skinny nigger need to be pummeled to realize he's not that good lol

• JFL
Think adesanya wins a decision tbh. I like dricus, always puts on a good fight unlike adesanya who pitter patters a lot of the time but i have respect for him since he ko'd pereira who quite frankly is getting boring, win after win. Adesanya is the only one that can match pereiras kickboxing, nobody else in the UFC can. I don't have much hope for ankalaev against pereira
Izzy got lucky in that one Alex beats him 19 in 20 times

aint no way that that's 6'0 vs 6'4

• +1
frl
izzy deff is larping abt his height lol
izzy is listed as 6'2.75 on celebheights

still tho he looks max an inch taller than the other guy making him like 6'1.75 but then why is he listed as 6'0 makes no sense

Izzy got lucky in that one Alex beats him 19 in 20 times
nope i don't think so, with a few adjustments i'm certain adesanya would best him and i used to hate israel.

frl
izzy deff is larping abt his height lol
adesanya is a legit 6'3, pereira is like 6'4.5
dricus is about 6'2 but in the faceoff he's wearing higher shoes

• +1
nope i don't think so, with a few adjustments i'm certain adesanya would best him and i used to hate israel.
lol adesanya would never beat alex at lhw this guy just destroyed 3 champions lol he is one of the goats at this point

lol adesanya would never beat alex at lhw this guy just destroyed 3 champions lol he is one of the goats at this point
no sht, he's a middleweight, he can't even make LHW, he didn't even hit the LHW limit last time he tried going up. If pereira goes back down, he gets shit on again imo, adesanya won the rivalry, ko'd him cold and sent him packing to a higher division where no elite strikers are.

no sht, he's a middleweight, he can't even make LHW, he didn't even hit the LHW limit last time he tried going up. If pereira goes back down, he gets shit on again imo, adesanya won the rivalry, ko'd him cold and sent him packing to a higher division where no elite strikers are.
lol lhw has better strikers than mw mw is one of the worst divisions just look at the champ a guy that is sloppy and has a goofy style and relies on his chin lol

3 champions? LOL. hill is a literal paper champ, nobody considers that guy a real one, jiri is an absolute meme, no striking defense, predictable offense, very easy work for any high level kickboxer. and beating strickland at MW doesn't count, he's a fucking huge weightbully fighting a pitter patter strickland, get out of here.

lol lhw has better strikers than mw mw is one of the worst divisions just look at the champ a guy that is sloppy and has a goofy style and relies on his chin lol
who are these better strikers? jiri? terrible, hill? meme paper champ

DDP via buck breaking

3 champions? LOL. hill is a literal paper champ, nobody considers that guy a real one, jiri is an absolute meme, no striking defense, predictable offense, very easy work for any high level kickboxer. and beating strickland at MW doesn't count, he's a fucking huge weightbully fighting a pitter patter strickland, get out of here.
lol strickland dog walked adesaanya how is he a pitter patter and lol at calling jiri absolute meme he is like 30 and 3 with 90% of knock outs the guy is an absolute manace