Dual cold approach with Chad

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
Chad friend and I standing on the edge of a busy area, we're both drinking vodka and just having a chat about old work circumstances and the such, laughing about old times. He's showing me different girls on his phone that he's rotating (only about 3-4: theory that chad DOES NOT settle for any whore, he circulates between 3-4 top tier girls).

Then we eye out a blonde PSL 7, skinny as heck, only wearing light foundation so would have been psl 5-6 without makeup (i.e. top 0.00000001% of women). Around 5'7" in height with a perfect tan. Chad says "you want to have a go at her?". Before I could answer, "Let's just do it" (Chad is low inhibition theory, doesn't stop to think about failure because he's rarely, if ever failed whereas I would think twice and potentially back out)

We walk up to her, she can tell we're not just walking straight; we're walking into her direction and she's standing on the edge.

Chad friend
"Hey, you look like a naughty girl, what are you up to?" (highly NT behaviour)

Girl immediately smiles and phone almost slips out of her hand.

Her: "You two look real flashy"

Me: "Yeah, we work hard"
Chad: "Yeah, unlike you" (negging theory, girls love to be spoken to as inferior, useless and non-contributing. They love being abused because it represents a threat that coincides with their biological inclination to submit).

Her: - very nervous-
"Oh you guys really know how to make a girl feel good don't you?"
-Laughs-

Chad: "Who really cares, you're stunning aren't you, what's your name?" (control the conversation, disregard her statements to stimulate her desire, make her feel like you're higher value than a Chad with the same looks but not being as dismissive).

Her: (name)
Pause
I love how tall you guys are"
-Looks up and smiles-
(me, 6'3", Chad friend maybe half an inch taller)

Chad: "You'll like a lot more, don't worry"

Her: -Laughs-

-Looks at both of our crotches when she pretends to look around-

About 30 seconds earlier she put her shades on because sun was blinding her, she thought we couldn't see but you could still see the direction of her eyes.

Chad friend says "I think I saw you a few months back in club"
He starts mentioning her friend's names (coincidental, he didn't know they were friends, wasn't sure of his recollection as he told me after) (theory that being known and valued to her friends brings her desire for you to unspeakable levels, because women are inherently jealous and possessive and want what their friends want)

Several seconds of silence and I start talking to her about several clubs in the area, etc, all 3 of us just start rating each club (that one's shit etc...). Just show you're NT theory (I haven't been to a club in like a year LOL)

Then I jump in randomly

"Enough of this, what are you doing tomorrow night?"

Her: "Nothing, I don't think so. Actually wait I"m not sure" (compare this response to the instinctual "I'm busy that would be given to a failed cold approach). She said nothing instinctively then it occurred to her that she might ACTUALLY have something on.

Chad: "Good, let's hang out if you're free, or "

Then she asks us for our numbers
we take her phone
add our numbers

She texted us after we inputted our numbers to make sure it's correct, so she legit isn't gonna flake on us

I would have definitely failed on my own with this girl tbh, Chad really haloed me. I'm his sort of hot but not as hot friend and she'll be willing to fuck me too.

Friend asks me after "reckon she's a cake?" (i.e. make up fraud)
I said nah she's hardly wearing anything, relax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, illusivespirits, Kaari and 2 others
bump!?

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Kaari
So who will be fucking her and who will be sitting in the corner jerking off?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noonespecial, Kaari and vratisevojvodo
So who will be fucking her and who will be sitting in the corner jerking off?
Chad said that it's up to me and he has a good feeling about this situation, he also mentioned that he will definitely take matters into his own hands after me regardless of whether I succeed or not with this girl

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, iloveboobs, Chadeep and 2 others
Again I say that if I had approached with another friend, I would most likely have been rejected

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, iloveboobs, noonespecial and 1 other person