Duality of a man. Woman i want vs woman i don't care about

D

Deleted member 62931

Inactive
Treat them like a human and get ghosted:

Double texted like a retard love my life. JFL at the Christian sign on her neck she legit gets nutted in.

Ignore them and just fuck them n ghost i get double texted:

Wtf am I doing wrong or just not attracted to me? #1 was legit flirting with me and now ghosts me after making plans.

#2 begs to hang out and double texts me 24/7 AND I legit ignore her

Advice?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ChadL1te and 4 others
@TechnoBoss @ChadL1te @NorwoodAscender @Michael Myers

Tagging Bhais.

Why do women like getting treated like shit? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 39838 and TechnoBoss
#1 just wanted attention, she was fucking Chad while you waited for her response.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Brootal and Deleted member 39838
#1 just wanted attention, she was fucking Chad while you waited for her response.
She was at work lol. and worked a nightshift maybe u are right who knows?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838
I think it's because the ones who are not as pretty tend to get ignored more because they aren't as important to you whereas the ones who are pretty are the ones men instinctively want to "chase" after.

The ones who get ignored know they need to keep chasing men in order to get them to want to hang out. Of course this isn't the case entirely, but maybe it's just something like this.

Why do you ignore the one girl who wants to hang out with you more? I do this all the time but it's usually to women I'm less attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ChadL1te, Deleted member 39838 and 1 other person
never double text bro

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Brootal, ChadL1te and 1 other person
I think it's because the ones who are not as pretty tend to get ignored more because they aren't as important to you whereas the ones who are pretty are the ones men instinctively want to "chase" after.

The ones who get ignored know they need to keep chasing men in order to get them to want to hang out. Of course this isn't the case entirely, but maybe it's just something like this.

Why do you ignore the one girl who wants to hang out with you more? I do this all the time but it's usually to women I'm less attracted to.
I know the #1 more she get's me horny with voice alone and #2 is boring asf only good for slays.

Slays without connections feel terrible for me.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 39838
I know. any advice?

How did the drugged-up date go with ur virgin princess?
just wait a couple days and try to rekindle a conversation. double texting the same day is a complete no-go imo. wait like 3 days

and so good. i slayed but i that wasn’t even the best part. we hung out for 10 hours driving from location to location just fucking around. hanging out with her again tmr

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 62931
just wait a couple days and try to rekindle a conversation. double texting the same day is a complete no-go imo. wait like 3 days

and so good. i slayed but i that wasn’t even the best part. we hung out for 10 hours driving from location to location just fucking around. hanging out with her again tmr
im not gonna text. She legit posted 1h on IG fucking being a whore dancing n shit.

"and so good. i slayed but i that wasn’t even the best part. we hung out for 10 hours driving from location to location just fucking around. hanging out with her again tmr"

She's a keeper hold on to that. Love is so fun and romantic I miss it tbh.

Loving someone and sex is 10x better than slaying random hoes imo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, TechnoBoss and Deleted member 39838

the difference is that the vast majority of women have at least one guy chasing or pursuing them. it's just that many women ignore them. obviously guys like gl girls but the threshold for a woman to be attractive to a man is much lower than a guy to be attractive to a woman.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 39838 and Deleted member 62931
the difference is that the vast majority of women have at least one guy chasing or pursuing them. it's just that many women ignore them. obviously guys like gl girls but the threshold for a woman to be attractive to a man is much lower than a guy to be attractive to a woman.
Funny thing that she legit came on to me. I didn't care but we started talking more again was an HS friend and lokey felt good then boom it went away.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Deleted member 39838 and Deleted member 21716
Funny thing that she legit came on to me. I didn't care but we started talking more again was an HS friend and lokey felt good then boom it went away.
yea women do that especially to guys that mog them. I was told by a female friend that once the emotions or excitement wears off they eventually want to stop talking to the guy because it doesn't feel special anymore.

• +1
im not gonna text. She legit posted 1h on IG fucking being a whore dancing n shit.

"and so good. i slayed but i that wasn’t even the best part. we hung out for 10 hours driving from location to location just fucking around. hanging out with her again tmr"

She's a keeper hold on to that. Love is so fun and romantic I miss it tbh.

Loving someone and sex is 10x better than slaying random hoes imo.
yeah no drugs this next hangout so we will see how it goes but i’m comfortable with her now so it should be fine

and i think i won her over enough on that first date for it to be hard for me to fuck up that bad. i mean she was the one scheduling tomorrows hangout literally during our first date

• +1
yea women do that especially to guys that mog them. I was told by a female friend that once the emotions or excitement wears off they eventually want to stop talking to the guy because it doesn't feel special anymore.
bro she sent me nudes :forcedsmile:

the first day :feelswhy:.

I just want love holy fuck. I can't do hookups makes me feel like shit.

• +1
yeah no drugs this next hangout so we will see how it goes but i’m comfortable with her now so it should be fine

and i think i won her over enough on that first date for it to be hard for me to fuck up that bad. i mean she was the one scheduling tomorrows hangout literally during our first date
Sounds like she had a good time.

What yall planning to do?

• +1

Did u even need the drugs :unsure:

• +1
bro she sent me nudes :forcedsmile:

the first day :feelswhy:.

I just want love holy fuck. I can't do hookups makes me feel like shit.
bro same

I once hooked up with a girl without any emotional connection and it sucked. felt very empty afterwards.

• +1
Sounds like she had a good time.

What yall planning to do?
picking her up from her work, getting ice cream, then driving to a small mountain to watch the sunset
Did u even need the drugs :unsure:
i honestly have no clue. maybe for the first hour? i just suck at meeting new people i’m awkward until i know a decent amount about them.

• Love it
  • +1
bro same

I once hooked up with a girl without any emotional connection and it sucked. felt very empty afterwards.
Yeah ngl i was fucking a bitch in her dorm and legit was thinking about blackpill.

It was so bad.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Deleted member 21716
picking her up from her work, getting ice cream, then driving to a small mountain to watch the sunset
When will i win? :feelswah:. Nice date bro.

I'll write my summer reports when start dating more.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
whats the leadup to convo #1

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
whats the leadup to convo #1
She sent me a bunch of pics of her I just loved it. We were on the phone and making plans n stuff. She went to work at 6 and did a nightshift.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
lucky bastard:feelswah:

• +1
She sent me a bunch of pics of her I just loved it. We were on the phone and making plans n stuff. She went to work at 6 and did a nightshift.
hmm, yea i wouldnt double text, my guess is she either just not into you or couldnt respond cuz of work and genuinely forgot

• +1
hmm, yea i wouldnt double text, my guess is she either just not into you or couldnt respond cuz of work and genuinely forgot
Chad is ripping her pussy right now while cope on .org.

• So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ChadL1te and Deleted member 62931
Treat them like a human and get ghosted:
View attachment 2960813

Double texted like a retard love my life. JFL at the Christian sign on her neck she legit gets nutted in.

Ignore them and just fuck them n ghost i get double texted:
View attachment 2960815

Wtf am I doing wrong or just not attracted to me? #1 was legit flirting with me and now ghosts me after making plans.

#2 begs to hang out and double texts me 24/7 AND I legit ignore her

Advice?
Man I’m getting ptsd from last year and the last 4 years of dating :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

So glad I deleted apps and haven’t tried with women virtually since then. I asked god to send me a hoe when he’s ready until then I’ll chill

• +1
Man I’m getting ptsd from last year and the last 4 years of dating :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

So glad I deleted apps and haven’t tried with women virtually since then. I asked god to send me a hoe when he’s ready until then I’ll chill
Both are BBC woman :forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Both are BBC woman :forcedsmile:
Mine were usually Cumskins but others as well (my area is like 90% white 🪦).

I dated one blk foid off hinge last year

• Woah
Mine were usually Cumskins but others as well (my area is like 90% white 🪦).

I dated one blk foid off hinge last year
Lol 90% white is actually insane.

Mine is 31% White, 23.1% Black, and 29.0% BCC Hybrids Latino

• +1
Lol 90% white is actually insane.

Mine is 31% White, 23.1% Black, and 29.0% BCC Hybrids Latino
In your location I’d be in heaven.

In my location I’m a literal incel esp as I’m picky so only like 20% of women I consider fuckable :feelswah:

I need an ethnic area or I don’t bother. Even when my m8s have parties I tell them “what’s the demographic of women” if it’s white girls I don’t bother going. But if it’s diverse (curries Blakc foids Arabs mullatas) I know ima have a good time and slay :Comfy: :chad:

• +1
In your location I’d be in heaven.

In my location I’m a literal incel esp as I’m picky so only like 20% of women I consider fuckable :feelswah:

I need an ethnic area or I don’t bother. Even when my m8s have parties I tell them “what’s the demographic of women” if it’s white girls I don’t bother going. But if it’s diverse (curries Blakc foids Arabs mullatas) I know ima have a good time and slay :Comfy: :chad:
Okay, mogger send me a flick. :forcedsmile: im a High trust BBC, not an African America Thugstar who will kill for 50 dollars.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Okay, mogger send me a flick. :forcedsmile: im a High trust BBC, not an African America Thugstar who will kill for 50 dollars.
Get a beard 🧔🏿

Shit will change up fast

• +1
  • Hmm...
nigga interested in sheboons :lul:

So 90% of black men?

What’s your point cumskin? The same way your cucks simp for chinkies keep chasing gooks

Yeah, they are light-skinned, black women.

Fuck imma do go racemix and raise mutts.

I like my race I don't hate myself.:forcedsmile:

• +1
He wants me be self hating negro :forcedsmile:
I told you what to do your first step has a big chance to make you mogger

The pakis Arabs and blk foids I dated told me str8 they WOUDLNT date a man without facial hair. Even my sister said the same thing

If your into Islamic adjacent crown races (Africaz, west Asia, South Asia) then you’ll need facial hair to appeal to most of them

• +1
I told you what to do your first step has a big chance to make you mogger

The pakis Arabs and blk foids I dated told me str8 they WOUDLNT date a man without facial hair. Even my sister said the same thing

If your into Islamic adjacent crown races (Africaz, west Asia, South Asia) then you’ll need facial hair to appeal to most of them
I have a goatee and a small stache.

• +1
So 90% of black men?

What’s your point cumskin? The same way your cucks simp for chinkies keep chasing gooks
how do you cope with the fact that you were made from literal shit that comes out of asshole

I have a goatee and a small stache.
Get a small beard. A short one. It may help. Are you msusjclsr? I’m muscular and hairy so I’m advantaged in this csse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62931
how do you cope with the fact that you were made from literal shit that comes out of asshole
All people came from Africa.

White skin and straight hair IS from climate and microevolution.

You're skin was once a BBC.

Imagine not being fully human and having 1% Neanderthal.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
How do you cope that you look like an 🐷 and eat 🐷 farm 🐷 and are so pink and retarded that the sun will burn you fuckers up as the sun, yes that ball that gives us life HATES YOUUUUU

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
How do you cope that you look like an 🐷 and eat 🐷 farm 🐷 and are so pink and retarded that the sun will burn you fuckers up as the sun, yes that ball that gives us life HATES YOUUUUU
your skin is color of

Users who are viewing this thread

Back