At least he can see the beautiful result in the mirror... oh wait

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 1100 and 8 others
high risk high reward

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
But "I'll get Iris implant surgery and I'll ascend to 9.82/10, yeah you dumb coper I've seen it on their Facebook page it works !! No need for scientific documentation in a medical journal normies don't need to find about this God-tier ascension. Ofc I trust them, tf do you mean keep crying for me subhuman I'll have Chad eyes, I'm sure I will be mogging Chico 2 death"

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 756, Anubis and 6 others
Dude was retarded. He felt something wrong with his eye and didn't even get it checked and then became blind because of it. And first of all that procedure is so risky anyways so of course he knew he could get blind if something went wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Anubis, Deleted member 2846, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Low sentience ethnics becoming blind to justify their white worship :love:😏

Dude used implants instead of a laser method like stroma. Also when he felt something was wrong he failed to meet with a doctor in time for an issue that was reversal. His carelessness is the real cause of his situation now
But "I'll get Iris implant surgery and I'll ascend to 9.82/10, yeah you dumb coper I've seen it on their Facebook page it works !! No need for scientific documentation in a medical journal normies don't need to find about this God-tier ascension. Ofc I trust them, tf do you mean keep crying for me subhuman I'll have Chad eyes, I'm sure I will be mogging Chico 2 death"

giphy.gif
Nah brah, you ain’t slick. Why you edit stroma and replace it with “iris implant”
Caught yo ass

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Gengar, KEy21 and 2 others
pretty sure this type of eye surgery is illegal in places like the us and Europe because of how high the risk of going blind is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 616
how fucking retarded do you have to be to spend money on this JUST HOW, especially considering stroma might come up soon, this is beyond me, is reality a fucking joke?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 616
Dude used implants instead of a laser method like stroma. Also when he felt something was wrong he failed to meet with a doctor in time for an issue that was reversal. His carelessness is the real cause of his situation now

Nah brah, you ain’t slick. Why you edit stroma and replace it with “iris implant”
Caught yo ass
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Cause there's literally the same amount of research for both of these shitty options. I just thought Stroma did them too. You an eye color change coper as well?

stroma might come up soon,

1A5BAF91 F12F 4B22 A94D 0BF2E5FE45C9

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC

View attachment 145724
I mean they very recently finally released images of some of their ongoing results it happend this month, maybe things are not so hopeless?

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

Cause there's literally the same amount of research for both of these shitty options. I just thought Stroma did them too. You an eye color change coper as well?
I believe in the halo effect but I will never do it
And your excuse doesn’t adds. If there’s literally the same amount of research on such deleterious effects of stroma as there iris implants why did feel the need to edit that out and not atleast use both in your mockery

Although you will need to do checkup from time to time after stroma, it and other lasik procedures are proven to be safe bets compared to having a implant installed in your fucking eyes

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
And your excuse doesn’t adds. If there’s literally the same amount of research on such deleterious effects of stroma as there iris implants why did feel the need to edit that out and not atleast use both in your mockery
Because I prefer to be accurate about what I'm talking about and who I'm attacking and not be a shitty broscientist like some other posters that spread BS without fact checking first. The post was about an iris implant gone wrong and I erroneously thought it was laser.

stroma, it and other lasik procedures are proven to be safe bets compared to having a implant installed in your fucking eyes
The difference here is that with LASIK you don't go below the cornea level to reshape it, unlike Stroma which literally destroys the melanin in the iris.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and TheMewingBBC
not everyone ascends. god is cruel. we always lose some brothers on the way

Is no one going to adress his voice?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
It seems eye related surgeries have the highest chance of going wrong

Caught yo ass

I don't think stroma was even a think at that time, especially the stroma copy ones that are in europe

Did he lose his balls as well? Looks like Jason Genova's uncle at the xmas party who said he used to be a stand in for Tony Curtis

Travis Stork is a framecel

Last edited: