>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
File: 1602369492655.jpg (41 KB, 443x474)
41 KB

Anonymous 10/11/20(Sun)09:38:33 No.3538710
>>3538798
>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, Deleted member 15004, aBetterMii and 19 others
good morning :)

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Ritalincel, sytyl and 1 other person
Very comical thread.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 4671 and Azoriko
fucking retarded ass niggas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Ritalincel and Deleted member 9837
Shit gets toxic after a while bro I want to move back to the countryside

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
You know thinking about it they’re happier than we are and its all that matters blackpill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Ritalincel and Deleted member 9837
I wanna kill whoever wrote this btw

• +1
Sorry you live in a back water shit hole

Go raise pigs and then marry one you stupid animal

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and ChoSeungHui
You never fail to crack me up with your bullshit bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4671 and ChoSeungHui
File: 1602369492655.jpg (41 KB, 443x474)
41 KB

Anonymous 10/11/20(Sun)09:38:33 No.3538710
>>3538798
>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!
HOLY SHIT THIS PERFECTLY CAPTURES MOST PEOPLE IN LA HAHAHAHA. We are fucked as a generation. There is no hope.

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, Ritalincel and Deleted member 4671
Hi.

• +1

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 4671
ritalincel do u live in the outback brudda

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I live in remote location

I wanna live in the hustle and bustle

[QUOTE="Marsiere214, post: 3769074, member: 3408

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214
Love me a tasty craft beer now and again

• +1
DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spent more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

• +1
Hey man
FFD5512E 3005 4238 AB02 C4A64FA32F69

• +1
what

• +1
Dude I love mature women I can have long thought provoking conversation about all the dicks they sucked

I dont like it

• WTF
Shit thread

Spank spanking

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Ritalincel and Marsiere214

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Marsiere214 and Xangsane