Dude Most men outside today are incel's yet they have relationship's what is this ?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Did the older generation's have it this easy with women seriously half the men i see outside are legit subhuman's i don't see the younger one's with women the older one's i see with load's of women just how easy did our fore father's have it

half the men i see outside are legit subhuman's i don't see the younger one's with women
Most foids outside only hang out with other foids, especially the attractive ones
older generation's have it this easy with women
Most of them just needed to follow the path "education - career - money - marriage", women also (thanks to social conditioning) cared more about a man's income, competences and morality when it came to dating.

Ye. The generation before us was the most sexually active. That all changed with social media and Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and SikKunt
Most foids outside only hang out with other foids, especially the attractive ones

Most of them just needed to follow the path "education - career - money - marriage", women also (thanks to social conditioning) cared more about a man's income, competences and morality when it came to dating.

Fucking brutal m8 this culture need's some change thERe need's to be a zietgiest to change this
Ye. The generation before us was the most sexually active. That all changed with social media and Tinder.

Fucking it's over to be honest

greycel = not reading

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Well, women lower their standards as they become roasties.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle