Dude said that he doesnt need handsome face women love him anyway

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
He talked with pe teacher who had camera in his hands, idk if he was doing some pics of not, but anyway this teacher said something about taking pics of his face, dude said this shit in title. Lol. He claims to 190cm (almost 6'3) but he's propably something like 6'2. Anyway he's tall, keep coping that he's just above averge height. He's quite bloated, weight 86kg, his shoudler to waist is not great but he looks quite big . He has also ance, blond hair (buzzcut). He had one gf and he talks about sex a lot, ''i can fuck as much as i want'' he said. He's so low inhib, so much drugs, alco etc. He's a rapper too. Low inhib af shouting that he has big dick in public. His midface is quite compact, blue eyes are not bad, my tier skin, 0 lower third (even less than me) and no zygos. It's just status and inhibition that allow him to fuck not hot foids ( i saw him walking with one bitch holding hands but she was ugly)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 1464
sounds like you bro
If he can get gf so can you

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
sounds like you bro
If he can get gf so can you
Am i a statusmaxed partymaxed raper? I CAN'T EVEN TALK TO A FOID. Also he can't get foids that i want. They want better dudes.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3328