Dude what the fuck is this

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
IMG 4834

Holy fuckkng shit, descends so hard by simply opening his mouth. Fucking he’ll man

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lowtiernormiechad, deadstock and 2 others
you wouldn’t understand the dark traid pain behind the laugh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elijah_leo and Zenis
i was ur 12th thousand rep bhai :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 82370 and Zenis
That legit looks painful to have, how did his lack of teeth not effect his bone mass
I believe it helped him. Might have made it easier for him to have hollows, that made his bone structure overall pop out more.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Zenis
Edited pic dummy

Horse gums like adriana lima

Brutal
But not cause of rescission but instead rotting teeth and enamel. I mean his maxilla seems reccesed or flat tbh

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer, dark.max, Autismcel and 1 other person
But not cause of rescission but instead rotting teeth and enamel. I mean his maxilla seems reccesed or flat tbh
Holy shit, he's legit a monster
Screenshot 20240811 095649 YouTube

@asdvek

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis
He never took care of his looks, what do u expect from a serial killer
Never cared about his looks yet got hundreds of thousands if not millions of IOIs and still getting more till date

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Zenis
Never cared about his looks yet got hundreds of thousands if not millions of IOIs and still getting more till date
Yup imagine being a serial killer and still being able to pull lol

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Holy shit, he's legit a monster
View attachment 3088058

@asdvek
His teeth are rooting out his head man holy shit. Dude he’s an actual retard tbh. He was softmaxxing away from being one of the best looking guys ever but instead became a homeless druggie rapist killer

• +1
His teeth are rooting out his head man holy shit. Dude he’s an actual retard tbh. He was softmaxxing away from being one of the best looking guys ever but instead became a homeless druggie rapist killer
His teeth look fine from the front tbh

Search up photos of him smiling from the front and you'll get what I mean

His teeth look fine from the front tbh

Search up photos of him smiling from the front and you'll get what I mean
Ya cause his palate is narrow so it doesn’t expose where his teeth are missing. Unironically helped him

• +1
View attachment 3088050

Holy fuckkng shit, descends so hard by simply opening his mouth. Fucking he’ll man
Richard had decaying teeth ever since he started abusing drugs like cocaine and eating a high sugar diet,when he was in LA he was homless half the time, so he had trash hygiene meaning with the diet and the cocaine abuse he probably didn’t brush his teeth that much.
But dude imagine he didn’t ruin his teeth and he didn’t do drugs in the first place

• +1