Dude whats the point of being a pussy and being scared of showing ur surgeries

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
imagine being so fragile you are more afraid of temporal social acceptance than being under a fucking knife
muuh how can i looksmaxx without people noticing
shuit up bitch just do it and tell them who gives a shit, thats the whole point of LM, if ur chad no one gives a shit what you do, you will always be ''cool'' no matter what
also even if your actual social circle find it EXTREMELY STRANGE AND WONT EVEN LOOK AT YOUR FACE ANYMORE ( impossible, at the max they will make a lil fun of you for doing a surgerie and then get used to it ) , just change it lol?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5875, Administrator and 12 others
0 tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, SoyGune, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
i would have less problem showing up with a bloody ballooned face after a bimax than showing up with a fresh hair transplant tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 8765
jfl do you understand how high effort and beta that seems as a male getting cosmetic surgery? Literally over for you socially if you even imply you looksmax indirectly.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5746, Pumanator and 22 others
if any1 finds out you paid thousands of dollars in order to look better as a male
it's over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Pumanator, Rasputin and 19 others
bluepill cucks above, insane amounts of male models/actors/famous that got surgeries and no one gives a shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 8765 and 4 others
We want to be geniuine instead of the sub par "yourself" women tell guys to be (to filter jesters and gullible bluepillers) also from what i've read here when you tell normies they immediately become psl scientists and make sure you only get an ugly gf, usually dating is filtered hard by social groups if you're not a 9 lmao.
part of surgerymaxxing in my eyes is ascending your dna and getting a re roll on the genetic lottery

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
iq not found

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, SoyGune, Kristin and 1 other person
male models/actors/famous that got surgeries and no one gives a shit
you are not any of those, u will get demolished in your social circle for even making that comparison

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Just say you got it for functional reasons it’s not that hard jfl

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Need2Ascend and Deleted member 6512
bluepill cucks above, insane amounts of male models/actors/famous that got surgeries and no one gives a shit
If girls found out brad pitt looked like danny devito before surgery they would despise him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
If girls found out brad pitt looked like danny devito before surgery they would despise him

How do you know that? Has any man surgerymaxxed and gone from ugly to good looking and told a group of girls that he had plastic surgeries and seen their reactions?

Why would girls care that much whether you get your good looks from surgery or natural genes?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
How do you know that? Has any man surgerymaxxed and gone from ugly to good looking and told a group of girls that he had plastic surgeries and seen their reactions?

Why would girls care that much whether you get your good looks from surgery or natural genes?
Bc they are animals

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, 5'8manlet and Deleted member 6341
people do give a shit and word goes around you are not being some cool "muh i dont care what other people think" edgelord here you are purposefully being a retard it's more dark triad to hide that shit and larp for natural shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 3270
Just say you got it for functional reasons it’s not that hard jfl
jfl if you dont say you got jaw surgery for a breathing problem

Last edited:
Social suicide if you tell other people you got surgery to look better as a male. If anyone notices and asks say that you got (whatever you got) for a functional problem you had and make it seem like it's not a big deal, other than that never say a word

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 8765 and 1 other person
Honestly I'm not even in really any social cliques, with the exception of some friends who my friends hang out with and a martial arts course (which, Covid cucked me)

I won't tell anyone, but idgaf if someone thinks I'm beta getting a rhino and genio, if my friends don't support my choices in improving the quality of my life then guess what - they were never my true friends.

Plus, people generally don't notice stuff unless it's a terrible job, they've already analyzed your face or you've pointed out your flaws to them. My female cousin had a rhino (the hooked nose runs in the family), I never noticed it until my mom told me, and my brother didn't notice it either (he thought her nose was still crooked).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 8765
Ffs looksmax and start over in a new town if it's so bad. The inhib is high in the forum

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and Deleted member 8765
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 5746, wagbox and 2 others
Hiding a fresh hair transplant or LeFort & I'd be hiding in isolation somewhere til I look normal. Remember kids: when you pay for one of these surgeries, make sure you have some money leftover for your post-surgery vacation. Even if you're planning on getting right back to work – you might change your mind post-op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
always hide your balding, wear a hat, wig, hair fibers, whatever, never let anyone know if you plan to get surgery. Also if you're going to do any looksmaxing surgery; if you're doing something sort of minor, time it with a haircut, or with shaving off a beard. People will notice something is off, but you can blame it on the shave. Rhinos are easier to hide during a summer break with a huge amount of fat loss, people will just assume it's because you're fit now. Try to get time off, and try to work it with a more obvious change and you're golden.

jfl do you understand how high effort and beta that seems as a male getting cosmetic surgery? Literally over for you socially if you even imply you looksmax indirectly.
Too bad. We only have a short amount of time on this planet and we MUST take risks

Too bad. We only have a short amount of time on this planet and we MUST take risks
I mean getting the surgery is one thing, telling everyone that you know is another

I mean getting the surgery is one thing, telling everyone that you know is another
They're going to notice. When they ask, they might respect you slightly more if you're honest. Nobody's stupid enough to believe "I got in a car crash and had to get facial reconstruction"

IMG 20201211 213115 850

How many people get surgeries and say they do? just think about it
hiding your surgeries is nothing new

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and potentialhabit1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back