Dude's why the fuck did i get called by troll's infiltrating an it discord cause i actually wanted to debate them?

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Backstory i was in a discord and i wanted to debate an it cuck's but all i saw were incel's just trolling and raiding the I.t discord server when i showed them my truecel face
they wanted height i said 6 foot 2 without shoe's and 6 foot 2.5 with shoe's and they kept going reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee over and over again fucking the state of incel's in 2019 where truecel's brother's are getting rejected you can't even rely on your brother's out here

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
ur a model compared to me ngl

Cope i get rejected by every women

You are not a truecel,
You wouldnt be posting your pictures online if you were...

You are not a truecel,
You wouldnt be posting your pictures online if you were...

Dude cause unlike the rest of you i'm not scared i accept my ugliness i kinda want death to be fair if you coudn't see from the souless face

Dude cause unlike the rest of you i'm not scared i accept my ugliness i kinda want death to be fair if you coudn't see from the souless face

I can also accept my ugliness and I am also ugly as fuck, so what?

I can also accept my ugliness and I am also ugly as fuck, so what?

The point is the only reason i do it is cause i have the ball's to do it it has nothing to do with look's

The point is the only reason i do it is cause i have the ball's to do it it has nothing to do with look's

Many people can accept they are ugly, what are you trying to say? You are still not truecel and could probably become average if you try.

honestly the only thing that stops you from being average/maybe even slightly above are your narrow lips

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
Many people can accept they are ugly, what are you trying to say? You are still not truecel and could probably become average if you try.

Dude this is a face of a truecel what i am trying to say is your trying to make the argument men don't show their picture's the reason i do is that i'm so used to those dead eye's i'm used to accepting my face i still struggle but i somewhat manage

Dude this is a face of a truecel what i am trying to say is your trying to make the argument men don't show their picture's the reason i do is that i'm so used to those dead eye's i'm used to accepting my face i still struggle but i somewhat manage

Why did you register on a looksmax site then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back