DUE TO MY LACK OF INTIMATE LIFE I DONT HAVE THE WILL TO WORK ANYMORE

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
I just sit down to make some music, study something, etc. and i dont have the motivation, I ask myself, all of this effort for what? I worked hours upon hours for what? I'm still in the same situation, nothing changes, no matter what I do or where I go all stay the same. I don't have the will to work anymore, my lack of intimate life is being detrimental to my professional life and career. Ah... I had to be born a man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, isis_Bleach and Tallooksmaxxer
@the BULL what can I do? I cant even think anymore

Take amphetamine

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 8608
Take amphetamine
It wont do anything, I think I'm starting to get lowkey depression, I don't enjoy anything anymore, nothing makes me sparkle, I'm just going through life.

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Bro you are laughing bout me or what? I'm short and aspergers, I can't do that
Approach short girls. Aspergers don't matter girls are all aspie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Approach short girls. Aspergers don't matter girls are all aspie
Man, I barely talk, I don't say lots of things, i'm not interested in people (can't do anything about it), i think imma end up roping or something, i can't see a clear future.

Man, I barely talk, I don't say lots of things, i'm not interested in people (can't do anything about it), i think imma end up roping or something, i can't see a clear future.
Ok, maybe you're Just a loner? Just accept yourself. Not everyone Is made to feel comfortable and make girls feel comfortable. Some people enjoy solitude

• JFL
Ok, maybe you're Just a loner? Just accept yourself. Not everyone Is made to feel comfortable and make girls feel comfortable. Some people enjoy solitude
Bro im an extrovert but aspergers at the same time, bro its fucking over, i just want to cuddle my gf and feel appreciatted, im not asking for a hot girl just an average one will do a 4/10 5/10 but i cant even get that, its fucking over

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Bro im an extrovert but aspergers at the same time, bro its fucking over, i just want to cuddle my gf and feel appreciatted, im not asking for a hot girl just an average one will do a 4/10 5/10 but i cant even get that, its fucking over
Ok Bro don't stress me with this shit. I already gave you enough advices. Try to not od on drugs next time maybe you don't become like this

• JFL
Ok Bro don't stress me with this shit. I already gave you enough advices. Try to not od on drugs next time maybe you don't become like this
Thousands of years of lineage ends on me, I failed all my ancestors

• JFL
All of that because of some tekno parties. Brutal
what you talking about? I went to tens of parties and didnt get anything, how can I even cope

• JFL
cope, i never take drugs, i dont like being in an uncontrollable state of being
But you took them, otherwise you wouldn't know about incontrollabile states

• JFL
But you took them, otherwise you wouldn't know about incontrollabile states
whats your point? I should overdose already, im already an oldcel

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
  • Love it
  • WTF