Duke Zepar can get you pussy

Acion

Acion

Be2933134a4a3bad3befef761996f77f
Duke Zepar can be summoned like any other demon. Just give him some offerings and chant his enn. He likes green candles, sandalwood incense, copperand his tarot card is the 8 of pentacles. Face the East when summoning him. Give him offerings for a few weeks to make him like you. You should establish a relationship before making your first request. He'll accept a bottle of Jack Daniels and a few drops of blood in exchange for getting you pussy.

His magickal chants

Lyan Ramec Catya Zepar
This is the Demonic Enn for Zepar

Arcesso Praevalidum Agenti Smola– Invito Zepar
“I Summon the Mighty Emissary of the Left Hand– I Call Zepar!”

Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Zepar
“Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Zepar!”
This chant serves to presence Qliphothic energy and call forth Zepar simultaneously.

Zepar Thuro Thurron Zephron
This is a summoning chant I channeled for Zepar

Attachments

• 4390375_ac_goetia_1.pdf
    978.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 4390379_Goetic_Ritual (1) (1).pdf
    230.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Phxx, dark.max and Kaari
Will this summon a thick goth mommy at midnight ready to devour my male reproduction genitals?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Acion
Will this summon a thick goth mommy at midnight ready to devour my male reproduction genitals?
Duke Zepar will send you one if you ask him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Kroker
I OFFER THIS THREAD TO DUKE ZEPAR!

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and Kaari
Duke Zepar will send you one if you ask him
What if Duke Zepar is a discreet faggot and decided to visit me himself?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
@dark.max @dipenhydramine @Kaari

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and Kaari
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Kaari
Duke Zepar can be summoned like any other demon. Just give him some offerings and chant his enn. He likes green candles, sandalwood incense, copperand his tarot card is the 8 of pentacles. Face the East when summoning him. Give him offerings for a few weeks to make him like you. You should establish a relationship before making your first request. He'll accept a bottle of Jack Daniels and a few drops of blood in exchange for getting you pussy.

His magickal chants

Lyan Ramec Catya Zepar
This is the Demonic Enn for Zepar

Arcesso Praevalidum Agenti Smola– Invito Zepar
“I Summon the Mighty Emissary of the Left Hand– I Call Zepar!”

Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Zepar
“Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Zepar!”
This chant serves to presence Qliphothic energy and call forth Zepar simultaneously.

Zepar Thuro Thurron Zephron
This is a summoning chant I channeled for Zepar
Thank you brocel

• +1
Reactions: dark.max and Acion
These summons work so much that the Op is forced to hang out on Forums of teenage Indian virgins, instead of being on a yacht next to a fancy island with lots of stacy bitches around him and endless cash he got from this summons..

Crazy stuff, ngl..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: drimprovement and Kaari
Op is forced to hang out on groups of teenage Indian virgins, instead of being on a yacht next to a fancy island
I don't want a yacht. I'm not materialistic. I could get money if I used money magick. The firat demon that approaches me was the money demon clauneck, but I declined to work with him, because I have other priorities

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and dark.max
Lowkey put how would he lead me to some pussy,what could be the case after summoning?

• +1
Reactions: Acion
There are different ways to summon demons.

They can be summoned through worship which is the method shown in these videos

The traditional Solomonic method is in the Goetia. That method is very dangerous and complicated. I left a PDF of a safer, more respectful version of the ritual.

All spirits can be summoned through imitation. If larp hard enough as the spirit, they will possess you. This is how many ancient civilizations invoked their deities. This is a safe and easy method

Attachments

• 4390379_Goetic_Ritual (1) (1).pdf
    230.4 KB · Views: 0
Lowkey put how would he lead me to some pussy,what could be the case after summoning?
You need to be in proximity to girls. A successful ritual could look random girls walking up to you and talking to you IRL. It could be more success on dating apps, or horny girls messaging on discord

• +1
Reactions: dark.max