Ooooooh TIC TIC CLAP HUMHUM

U will wake up one day and realise ur whole life was meaningless

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Oooooheeee RRRR

he might be annoying and retarded but he slays
he is also 6ft7 and doesnt clench his jaw in every selfie

he is also 6ft7 and doesnt clench his jaw in every selfie
I’d be better off if I larped as a Russian model for a year and then made threads about my teenage daughter also true

//Iasacrko

I’d be better off if I larped as a Russian model for a year and then made threads about my teenage daughter also true

//Iasacrko
never done any of that shit. what teenage daughter? wtf im 21

Blud larps so much he can’t even keep the straight anymore

Tomorrow you’ll be 25?
thats a fucking model kristina pimenova who is popular on this site
when its a joke its not a larp...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
thats a fucking model kristina pimenova who is popular on this site
when its a joke its not a larp...
Never heard of her but sure u just happened to also joke as that Russian model for months straight such a funny punchline

Never heard of her but sure u just happened to also joke as that Russian model for months straight such a funny punchline
if there are low sentience retards who believe that than i will say im him ( of course im not)
stfu retard

if there are low sentience retards who believe that than i will say im him ( of course im not)
stfu retard
Comeon you faggots can you shut UP plz Or do I need to cut Isacs breads sticks who he uses as arms n shove him up your anus till they come out your mouth🙃🙃🙃🙂👿

stfu retard
I can say the same about any of my larps 😂 ur so funny because everything u inherently criticise people for you have done the same.

What is the point when it stops being a larp and it’s only a joke? Do you make that rule?

//Iasacrko

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
I can say the same about any of my larps 😂 ur so funny because everything u inherently criticise people for you have done the same.

What is the point when it stops being a larp and it’s only a joke? Do you make that rule?

//Iasacrko
bro ur annoying af

low sentience

bro ur annoying af

low sentience
Yes at the end of the day there is no argument for hypocrisy, everything u criticise about me can basically be reflected back at u.

But then again you’ll always have an excuse for why yours is only a joke or not the same

//Iasacrko

Yes at the end of the day there is no argument for hypocrisy, everything u criticise about me can basically be reflected back at u.

But then again you’ll always have an excuse for why yours is only a joke or not the same

//Iasacrko
ahhhhh bro what a dumb bozo u are ngl

Bro lost his marbles jestermaxxed mr bean ah mofo

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
Bro lost his marbles jestermaxxed mr bean ah mofo
Mr Bean Beach GIF by Working Title