Dumb bodybuilding question

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
So i have a really fast metabolism, always have. I also have a really big appetite to go with it. RN I've dirty bulked like crazy (4-7kcal a day, never done cardio before) to like 12% bodyfat and I wanna drop back down to 10% without watching what I eat. Will I achieve that simply by just adding cardio every day? And how much should I do? I don't care if it slows down my size progression because I'm big enough already, I just don't wanna waste my time doing cardio if it wont get me anywhere, and no, I don't wanna diet and lose all my energy and muscle fullness.

i also heard something about doing cardio often your body gets used to it, so if you were to stop then your body wouldn't burn as much fat as it would've before without doing cardio. idk if thats true or not.

Do hiit training you can eat hella more if you do that.

I used to do mma with my weightlifting. Can’t do it now cause I’m broke in college but I could eat like a horse and even slowly lose weight. A 2 hour session burned like 1000-1200 cal apparently

• +1
Reactions: birchman, Deleted member 1680, make_it_to_the_top and 2 others

I used to do mma with my weightlifting. Can’t do it now cause I’m broke in college but I could eat like a horse and even slowly lose weight. A 2 hour session burned like 1000-1200 cal apparently
What are some examples of HIIT I can do in my gym? No boxing stuff here.

What are some examples of HIIT I can do in my gym? No boxing stuff here.

Swimming hardcore for a couple laps

Sprinting on the treadmill

Going hard in the basketball court if they have one

Basically push your body to the limit for a amount of time then tone it down but keep moving for a couple minutes then amp it up to the max again

It raises your metabolism through the roof apparently

• +1
Reactions: birchman, Ruby and ZyzzReincarnate
Swimming hardcore for a couple laps

Sprinting on the treadmill

Going hard in the basketball court if they have one

Basically push your body to the limit for a amount of time then tone it down but keep moving for a couple minutes then amp it up to the max again

It raises your metabolism through the roof apparently

going to do this, did you do it fasted?

going to do this, did you do it fasted?
No lol

I want to try it but I like my food to much, but I know there’s tons of benefits to it.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
how long should I do hITT cardio for? is 30 Min ok? I walk 1 min then sprint the other min.

overrated?
Yeah 30 min is perfectly fine longer the better though

oh and also imma do it fasted and take some yohimbine hcl. have it around as a stimulant but its also a really good fat burner i heard so i'll put that to use. jfl at my muscle building knowledge compared to my fat burning knowledge

oh and also imma do it fasted and take some yohimbine hcl. have it around as a stimulant but its also a really good fat burner i heard so i'll put that to use. jfl at my muscle building knowledge compared to my fat burning knowledge
what if I drink 100 calorie coffee before my fasted cardio?

but the coffee has calories so it does break the fast right?
Ya i didnt read the calories part before, i edited my reply

I can only get to 10% bf on a keto diet.

How the fuck a human being can consume "6-7 kcal a day". Do I get something wrong or what?
:oops:
I realized that even if I had a shitton o' money for that, it's not fookin' possibru to eat so much. And too much powder makes you puke

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2581
How the fuck a human being can consume "6-7 kcal a day". Do I get something wrong or what?
:oops:
I realized that even if I had a shitton o' money for that, it's not fookin' possibru to eat so much. And too much powder makes you puke
porridge, rice, eggs ,canned tuna, milk,,nuts, mince, all cheap where I live at least

just have a diet dude if you want to be like zyzz a diet is necessary even if you have a fast metabolism

Just eat slightly less calories than you burn if you want to have more control. Otherwise listen to your body, only eat when really hungry and stop when full. You can keep eating whatever you like.

How did you know it was around 1000 cals
By using a calorie tracker like a fitbit for example?

Find what is your maintenance calories using a tdee calculator online. Let's say it's 4k calories. Now just start eating 3500 (500 in deficit) and you will lose fat. Weigh yourself everyday after you wake up in empty stomach and after you take a piss. At the end of the week, you're gonna have 7 different weights. Add every weight of the day and divide by 7 (this will give your weight of the first week, this is the safest thing to do since your weight fluctuates everyday). After 3 weeks, compare your weight of week 1, 2 and 3 and see if you're losing fat (if not, eat less calories). If you did lose weight, maintain the same deficit until you dont see weight loss anymore, then you eat less 300-500 calories again (3k in this case).
You'll need myfitnesspal and a kitchen scale to track how much you're eating and to know if you're hitting your macros (protein fat and carbs). I'm sure you know this already i guess.
A quick tip is that a guy of your size can easily do an agressive cutting, like, going down 800 calories under maintenance instead of 500. You'll lose fat faster and will stay in cutting for a shorter time which will be good for you. Dont be afraid of losing muscle, it is NOT that easy to catabolism like everyone thinks (if you're hitting your numbers and lifting to maintain - or even progress - your strenght).

That's it.

• Love it
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
So i have a really fast metabolism, always have. I also have a really big appetite to go with it. RN I've dirty bulked like crazy (4-7kcal a day, never done cardio before) to like 12% bodyfat and I wanna drop back down to 10% without watching what I eat. Will I achieve that simply by just adding cardio every day? And how much should I do? I don't care if it slows down my size progression because I'm big enough already, I just don't wanna waste my time doing cardio if it wont get me anywhere, and no, I don't wanna diet and lose all my energy and muscle fullness.

i also heard something about doing cardio often your body gets used to it, so if you were to stop then your body wouldn't burn as much fat as it would've before without doing cardio. idk if thats true or not.
should i fast with bulking