Dumb femoid at work pissed me off.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
Had to work with this female colleague all day, talked with her, but halfway through the shift it become apparent to me that she wouldn't ask me back even a single question, there was not a single interest in anything I had to say.

Like I would ask her about techno events she would go to regularly, so it's clearly her interest. Made it clear that I go to a lot of techno events too and asked her a lot of questions about which events she likes, artists, etc.
Wouldn't get a single hint of interest back, no questions, so I would just start talking about myself without her asking to JFL.

Fucking brutal tbh. At that point I stopped putting in any effort/interest either and stopped talking to her, and the vibe became dead/awkward at that point because of her.

JFL at women. Their lives are too privileged, you mean nothing to them.

We need to destroy women's lives, make them suffer, make them humble, so they start putting in effort again.

Women are too privileged. We need to make them anxious, fear their lives, make them live in absolute poverty, and more.

Bring back balance to this world by making women suffer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Improver-, Paul7, majesticincel and 24 others
just fuck her its not that fucking hard like just fuffcking fuck that dumb bitch in the ass not vagana

i thouhgt you were a med high t bvll but jtturns out ur a cck like everyone sle im the only med bvll left in this forum and world maybe

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel, bloomercel, <6PSLcel and 4 others
Nigga let it be awkward

Who cares

Fuck that dumb bitch just work in silence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, bloomercel, Ascending2Tyrone and 5 others
Nigga let it be awkward

Who cares

Fuck that dumb bitch just work in silence
yes and then they start gossiping about you: 'it's so awkward working with Gaston, I hope I don't have to work with him'
they start making jokes behind your back, refuse to act like decent colleagues towards you when you need help with something, etc.

you don't get invited to social-events, not put in group whatsapp group, people conspire against you, make you feel not-welcome.
typical foid social tactics, vermin of the world

i hate working with women so much. They are the worst possible colleagues.

they should be getting paid half a male's salary at most.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Improver-, bloomercel, <6PSLcel and 7 others
Had to work with this female colleague all day, talked with her, but halfway through the shift it become apparent to me that she wouldn't ask me back even a single question, there was not a single interest in anything I had to say.

Like I would ask her about techno events she would go to regularly, so it's clearly her interest. Made it clear that I go to a lot of techno events too and asked her a lot of questions about which events she likes, artists, etc.
Wouldn't get a single hint of interest back, no questions, so I would just start talking about myself without her asking to JFL.

Fucking brutal tbh. At that point I stopped putting in any effort/interest either and stopped talking to her, and the vibe became dead/awkward at that point because of her.

We need to destroy women's lives, make them suffer, make them humble, so they start putting in effort again.

Women are too privileged. We need to make them anxious, fear their lives, make them live in absolute poverty, and more.

feed her some of ur bobasaur candies

And then gRAPE her

Fall Eat GIF by ShibuichiWaika

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
just fuck her its not that fucking hard like just fuffcking fuck that dumb bitch in the ass not vagana

i thouhgt you were a med high t bvll but jtturns out ur a cck like everyone sle im the only med bvll left in this forum and world maybe
i mogged her too hard to fuck her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel and 5'7 zoomer
Also casual misandry at work, where as if I did the same I would get fired by some feminist HR whore.

She was discussing dating with some bisexual foid and they were talking about how bad it is to be a straight woman, because then you have to deal with men and shit :lul::lul::lul: and the other girl agreed and they talked about how bad men are etc.

like legit this forum's discussion about women but IRL, genders switched, and it's completely normalized socially to do so.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Improver-, bloomercel, <6PSLcel and 4 others
Why are men suck massive cucks nowadays to let women get away with so much shit?!

I hate men.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel, Ascending2Tyrone and 7 others
I don’t even make eye contact with the female employees, if I was chad they’d approach and be friendly/flirty ,fuck being a cuck ,although I’m pretty sure all the beta male staff are fucking them atleast the non giga subhuman ones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel, Ascending2Tyrone and 5 others
I don’t even make eye contact with the female employees, if I was chad they’d approach and be friendly/flirty ,fuck being a cuck ,although I’m pretty sure all the beta male staff are fucking them atleast the non giga subhuman ones
only worth interacting with foids when you are their supervisor and you can use your status/threat of abusing your status to force women into having sex with you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Improver-, bloomercel, <6PSLcel and 5 others
also, 2 male employees got let off recently for not working at a high enough quality-level.

this foid and another foid were discussing this fact and they agreed that 1 of them
was let off 'rightfully so', 'because he simply wasn't good enough',
while they were sad about the other guy being let off because 'he just needed some more time to find his flow at the company and they were sure he would improve'

now guess what their lookslevels were? The blackpills write themselves.

The guy they were happy about being laid off is 5'7 LTN. The guy who they wished got another chance in the company is 6'4 MTN.

Funny GIF
Funny GIF

It's insane the amount of social violence and disrespect you experience as a man, especially when unattractive. Imagine knowing your female colleagues are happy you are fired, because they don't like the way you look.

laughs cage GIF
laughs cage GIF

I hate women so fucking much.

Having women in your work-environment is pure death, pure pain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel, Pollorex and 10 others
This western liberal society pretends to be all soft and caring about the mental impact of things, social equality, sexism, being inclusive, making people feel accepted.

Yet the absolute brutal social violence: exclusion, gossiping, rejection that mainly men experience is absolutely insane and never talked about.

people rather talk about that 1 in thousands chance that a woman experiences 'the horror' of a sexual/flirty remark from a male at work.

as a man I regularly get fucking death-threats at work from angry customers. I just try to ignore it and the impact it has on me and keep going.
U think women employees are getting death-threats, threats of violence, as regularly as male employees do from angry customers?

fuck society, I hate it so fucking much, yet there's nothing I can do/

What can I do? NEET, refuse to pay taxes while getting wellfare? Crime? exploit the system?
All those options are self-destructive at the same time.

As man you are stuck, there is nothing you can do. Society is done for.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Ascending2Tyrone, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
Thats why I regret not learning a trade. My brother works in a factory with 0 females 💀

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
This is why working for yourself is the only option
JFL at wagecucking

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Improver-, bloomercel, <6PSLcel and 2 others
Thats why I regret not learning a trade. My brother works in a factory with 0 females 💀
Better I guess. But you still pay taxes which go directly to the benefit of women and against male and your own interest.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel, deadstock and 1 other person
This is why working for yourself is the only option
JFL at wagecucking
Still the problem of paying taxes which goes to a society only to the benefit of women, global corporations and destroying male life quality.

Paying taxes just feels extremely immoral and unethical as a man.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, 6ft4 and 1 other person
Still the problem of paying taxes which goes to a society only to the benefit of women, global corporations and destroying male life quality.

Paying taxes just feels extremely immoral and unethical as a man.
Yea just commit tax fraud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, RichardSpencel and MoggerGaston
With female colleagues my age, I keep it pretty simple. Simple hello and goodbye, simple answers to their questions, no frills. I don't get involved in gossip and only talk about the work.

I feel like older women are nicer to talk to in general.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel, Ascending2Tyrone and 2 others

Haha over for you my coworkers get insulted I don't talk to them, my manager can't stand me and I make her nervous from just quietly mogging while I work 🤣

Over for light triad conversationalists

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Improver-, bloomercel, <6PSLcel and 3 others
With female colleagues my age, I keep it pretty simple. Simple hello and goodbye, simple answers to their questions, no frills. I don't get involved in gossip and only talk about the work.
still, it destroys the work-place environment when you have young female colleagues in it and you have to act like this.
I feel like older women are nicer to talk to in general.
true

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ascension
Haha over for you my coworkers get insulted I don't talk to them, my manager can't stand me and I make her nervous from just quietly mogging while I work 🤣

Over for light triad conversationalists
you're so cool man

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, RichardSpencel, iblamechico and 2 others
you're so cool man
A real lion doesn't go chatting at work

They brood silently in the corner thinking of their next prey. You slipped up Gaston.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Ascending2Tyrone and MoggerGaston
A real lion doesn't go chatting at work

They brood silently in the corner thinking of their next prey. You slipped up Gaston.
I disguise myself among sheep, but I realize there is no gain from me doing so and being here.

Wageslaving is complete normie cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Gaygymmaxx and ChadL1te
This reminds me of a story I have from high school before I ascended (was LTN)

I had moved states for reference, we get put in groups for this art class. I was put in a group with one dude and a girl. We all introduce ourselves and the guy is being pretty chill, asking me about moving and whatnot and I asked him some questions about the school. The girl literally could not be bothered to give a single fuck.

She sat there and looked away the whole time with a slightly annoyed looked and gave one word dry responses when we tried to ask her stuff. Neither of us were trying to flirt in the slightest either, we were trying to have an honest conversation it was so fucking entitled of her.

• +1
Reactions: Improver-, bloomercel, TechnoBoss and 1 other person

Should have been mean to her instead. Should have said something like, "Techno is boring". Then she would have had the hots for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and MoggerGaston
This reminds me of a story I have from high school before I ascended (was LTN)

I had moved states for reference, we get put in groups for this art class. I was put in a group with one dude and a girl. We all introduce ourselves and the guy is being pretty chill, asking me about moving and whatnot and I asked him some questions about the school. The girl literally could not be bothered to give a single fuck.

She sat there and looked away the whole time with a slightly annoyed looked and gave one word dry responses when we tried to ask her stuff. Neither of us were trying to flirt in the slightest either, we were trying to have an honest conversation it was so fucking entitled of her.
Women are extremely socially entitled and used to men making the first move, men starting conversation, men doing basically all the socializing for them.

This extreme privilege taken in the broader perspective of feminism and the idea that women 'have it hard compared to men' is so fucking hilarious.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Ascending2Tyrone, iblamechico and 1 other person
as a man I regularly get fucking death-threats at work from angry customers. I just try to ignore it and the impact it has on me and keep going.
U think women employees are getting death-threats, threats of violence, as regularly as male employees do from angry customers?
Wtf do you do bro??

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Wtf do you do bro??
In person customer support/service for an expensive, somewhat niche brand.

Some of these people always angry with some shit, having wasted thousands of euros, etc. and they take it off on me cuz they are braindead scum.

Management tells me to 'stay calm, and try to suggest a different tone (like some cuck), only if it keeps going and is excessive I have to go out of my way to find a supervisor for that customer to be dealt with.'

type shit

Doesn't happen too often luckily, but I bet it's at least 10 times as often than women getting sexually harassed.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
yes and then they start gossiping about you: 'it's so awkward working with Gaston, I hope I don't have to work with him'
they start making jokes behind your back, refuse to act like decent colleagues towards you when you need help with something, etc.

you don't get invited to social-events, not put in group whatsapp group, people conspire against you, make you feel not-welcome.
typical foid social tactics, vermin of the world

i hate working with women so much. They are the worst possible colleagues.

they should be getting paid half a male's salary at most.
Bro your going to work to get paid

Not to get invited to "social gatherings" and shit

Be low inhib

Fuck them if they're being retarded

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and <6PSLcel

Be low inhib

going to work isn't worth it when there is no social value there

the amount of money I am being paid is not enough for the time spent. I need additional value.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and <6PSLcel

Be low inhib

you expect adults to work 40 hours a week at a place where they get 0 social-connection, and then find/maintain friendships and relationships in the few hours they have left in the day/week after wageslaving the entire day?

your idea of how life is supposed to work is delusional

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel and theonewhocantascend
This western liberal society pretends to be all soft and caring about the mental impact of things, social equality, sexism, being inclusive, making people feel accepted.

Yet the absolute brutal social violence: exclusion, gossiping, rejection that mainly men experience is absolutely insane and never talked about.

people rather talk about that 1 in thousands chance that a woman experiences 'the horror' of a sexual/flirty remark from a male at work.

fuck society, I hate it so fucking much, yet there's nothing I can do/

What can I do? NEET, refuse to pay taxes while getting wellfare? Crime? exploit the system?
All those options are self-destructive at the same time.

As man you are stuck, there is nothing you can do. Society is done for.
Your problem seems to be that you are a wagie, not exactly femoids.
Wagie cagies suck for everyone. It's not natural for humans, having to PAY to live in this shit ass planet, we should all be in the woods picking berries and shit.

As I'm tired of repeating already, life starts at HTN with passive income, anything else is fcking cope.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Improver- and <6PSLcel
Your problem seems to be that you are a wagie, not exactly femoids.
Wagie cagies suck for everyone. It's not natural for humans, having to PAY to live in this shit ass planet, we should all be in the woods picking berries and shit.

As I'm tired of repeating already, life starts at HTN with passive income, anything else is fcking cope.
Your view is completely black/white and is unrealistic to the point its not even worth discussing

For every htn with passive income, there have to be 10 uggo wageslaves to fund his lifestyle and getting mogged so he has social status

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Your view is completely black/white and is unrealistic to the point its not even worth discussing

For every htn with passive income, there have to be 10 uggo wageslaves to fund his lifestyle and getting mogged so he has social status
If you care that much about other men, you are a cuck, plain n simple.

The average men is not an .org user, dude.
The average men is someone who subscribes to only fans, someone who wife's used up tinder whores, someone who believes 'muh men and women should be equal' and VOTES AS SUCH. And most of all, someone who would mock the f out of you for being "hateful inkWell" :soy::soy::soy:

If I was a millionaire, I could care less about normies who are getting screwed over to fund me.

• +1
you care too much about what they think of you, why?

• +1
just get bullied at new job because guess what:

people are the same everywhere
Find a job where you don’t need to talk with people much and or don’t have to talk with females much if ever

Find a job where you don’t need to talk with people much and or don’t have to talk with females much if ever
very hard because government legislation make it so that ~30% of management in any company has to be female, even if it's in my field of engineering which is 99% male.

you'll always be terrorized by women unless self-employed.

• So Sad