Dumb question

D

Deleted member 21393

Ugliest Creature
Does constantly looking downward have a negative impact on your eye tilt? Or does it matter?

Na

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21393
maybe a little bit

• +1
Well which is it then?

Does constantly looking downward have a negative impact on your eye tilt? Or does it matter?
eye tilt is caused from bone support i believe so i dont think so

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
tilting your head downwards is bad, practicing good posture is about more than mewing

tilting your head downwards is bad, practicing good posture is about more than mewing
is it really? head tilts down when chintucking and ppl say chintucking is good

• +1
ah wait i think you mean bending neck and looking down, like gen z niggas on their phones
is it really? head tilts down when chintucking and ppl say chintucking is good

• +1
chin tucking is good to do as an exercise for posture but not 24 / 7 jfl
ill try it 24 7 coz thats what salludon said he did even if he likely frauded, if theres hope of change like that, ill grind

• +1
bonesmash or hormone. implants if that doesent work
Idk I've heard some people fuck themselves up pretty good from bone smashing. I thought about it but I'm not sure.

ill try it 24 7 coz thats what salludon said he did even if he likely frauded, if theres hope of change like that, ill grind
You really telling me you walk around like this jfl
chin-tuck-neck-and-upper-back-pain.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Idk I've heard some people fuck themselves up pretty good from bone smashing. I thought about it but I'm not sure.
yeah, go slow and dont rush it. wear a mouthguard if you want. bonesmashing zygos is pre safe and easy for begginers. i do both zygos at same time simultaneously to avoid assymetry

You really telling me you walk around like this jfl
chin-tuck-neck-and-upper-back-pain.jpg
havent been that extreme yet but fuck it, i might starting from now. idc if niggas judge. glad to look ugly short term to become mogger in long run

• +1
yeah, go slow and dont rush it. wear a mouthguard if you want. bonesmashing zygos is pre safe and easy for begginers. i do both zygos at same time simultaneously to avoid assymetry
be careful hitting right under eye tho. i hit a vein and got black eye once lol. tried hitting deep under, like inside the socket to get more bone under eye and deep set look

havent been that extreme yet but fuck it, i might starting from now. idc if niggas judge. glad to look ugly short term to become mogger in long run
her neck and chest posture is no better in the chin tucking pic, you can see her shoulders are slightly rotated inwards, for me this is now my one major posture fail idk how to fix it.

Last edited:
It is hard to find good examples of people with it without being hunchbacks I think Conor Mcgregor is the best example his neck and head posture is good but for some reason his shoulders are forward and turned inwards.
So you are saying your back isn't rounded but your shoulders are just rounded in?

• +1
I’d say stretch your pecs. Also if you want your arms rotated out you’ll need to stretch the opposite way so it’s hard to describe but bring your arms to your side and stick your forearms out while your upper arms are still sudo in front of you/at your side. Then walk into like a door way like that and let it stretch your rotator cuffs backward.

• +1
I’d say stretch your pecs. Also if you want your arms rotated out you’ll need to stretch the opposite way so it’s hard to describe but bring your arms to your side and stick your forearms out while your upper arms are still sudo in front of you/at your side. Then walk into like a door way like that and let it stretch your rotator cuffs backward.
ok so the inside elbow goes from being pointed in to facing forwards when i do the doorway stretch, is this good or bad?

ok so the inside elbow goes from being pointed in to facing forwards when i do the doorway stretch, is this good or bad?
16FA31A0 2EF0 42AA 9B0A 12C0A8AF99B4
4052CC28 55A3 4461 9AEE 35FFA139DFCF

Both of these

• +1
no but your neck acts as huge lever, bowling ball on toothpick analogy, get that fixed as long as you can you look like a crane bitch burp