Dumb whore gets raped and keeps the baby, while aborting her husbands baby a while before

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, The Dude Abides, kobecel and 2 others
Imagine paying child support for another man's child

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown, UndercovrNormie and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown, UndercovrNormie and 8 others
Sucks that her name is hidden. Name and shame the whore.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown, The Dude Abides and 8 others
Wish I had the chance to support her chils tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Coping, SayNoToRotting and 5 others
i hate this world

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Coping, Insomniac and 2 others
Who hurt you sweaty

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown, Deleted member 656 and 2 others
This is why slaughtering your wife for infidelity should legal under any circumstances.

check the music thread for my "thots" on the matter

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy and Insomniac
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Fallen Chad
this is fake

LOL, I can't even be mad at shit like this anymore, normies should know by now what women are like, it ain't exactly a secret that foids love rape, atleast the fake rape by thuggish, GL men they are attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
"raped" after accidentally sucking his dick probably. Foids these days. I hope this ain't real, but wouldn't be surprising.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, SeiGun, dogtown and 5 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autist, Insomniac and Coping
this is fake

"raped" after accidentally sucking his dick probably. Foids these days. I hope this ain't real, but wouldn't be surprising.

Likewise, partner. :y'all:

For my sanity I hope it isn't real. But if it was real, the ideal circumstances are that he leaves her, this becomes a big news story, they get the ex-husband's say, and a dialogue is opened about how underrepresented fathers are in the conception and birth of children.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Insomniac
For my sanity I hope it isn't real. But if it was real, the ideal circumstances are that he leaves her, this becomes a big news story, they get the ex-husband's say, and a dialogue is opened about how underrepresented fathers are in the conception and birth of children.
Why the fuck would they discuss this publicly on facebook? They're a couple they live with each other. Use your brain moron.

Why the fuck would they discuss this publicly on facebook? They're a couple they live with each other. Use your brain moron.

He leaves her, she goes to the news with her story about how she was abandoned with her rape baby. News stories like this lead all the time.

He leaves her, she goes to the news with her story about how she was abandoned with her rape baby. News stories like this lead all the time.
But why would they discuss this over facebook comments for the FIRST TIME

But why would they discuss this over facebook comments for the FIRST TIME

You mean why would they discuss a public matter on Facebook before discussing it in private? That's what suggests this might be fake. But if by some chance it isn't, making a public discussion of this is the best course.

You could say "It's not realistic that they would have this discussion on Facebook before having it in private," but you could also say "It's not realistic that a woman would abort her consensual baby, but keep her rape baby." So which are we debunking this story with?

You could say "It's not realistic that they would have this discussion on Facebook before having it in private," but you could also say "It's not realistic that a woman would abort her consensual baby, but keep her rape baby." So which are we debunking this story with?
Former. The latter is also very unrealistic, but I could see it happening.

delete women, gender war now!

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
:soy:"I wonder every day what my wife sees in me physically ?. She's knock out gorgeous, and I'm.... Not.
Don't understand the mysteries of attraction, but I'm not complaining ❤️":incel:

:feelsgood:"Women tend to care more about the person than looks, generally speaking. So you’re probably a stand up dude with a lot of great qualities":bluepill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and dogtown
:soy:"I wonder every day what my wife sees in me physically ?. She's knock out gorgeous, and I'm.... Not.
Don't understand the mysteries of attraction, but I'm not complaining ❤":incel:

:feelsgood:"Women tend to care more about the person than looks, generally speaking. So you’re probably a stand up dude with a lot of great qualities":bluepill:

My fantasy is to have a harem of women for me to beat up srs.
axsnDjD.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome