Dumber people than you are making millions

danielmoss

danielmoss

Iron
As most people struggle to make money they put it on a pedestal. Whoever they notice achieves a lot of money, they proceed to believe that person is enlightened, knowledgable or a better individual.

There's dumb incompetent people making millions. You don't even need to dig deep. For example, I notice daily products around me with issues.

- A yogurt packaging with sharp edges prone to cause an accident. How the fuck a billion dollar company missed that?
- A established software with bad interface. Nobody on the developing team thought about it?
- Countless ortographic mistakes on people's digital products and landing pages. People still buy it everyday.

You are surrounded by things that showcases how imcompetent people and companies that make millions can be. But you overlook it. The halo effect money has makes you believe they are better than you or they know something you don't.

People are too perfectionist, overthink everything and believe making money is a complex science.

Meanwhile the mindless brain dead people are creating dumb stuff and selling imperfect products. They aren't afraid of mistakes, embarassment neither they think making money is rocket science. They just go out here and try shit.

Stop overthinking. Just start doing and trying shit. Eventually it will work, probably sooner than you think.

• +1
Reactions: wsada, looks>books, drimprovement and 9 others
Wow good thread

• +1
Reactions: Indic Mogger, Roquefort and danielmoss
Show me your bank account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, mrmogger2882, RICHCELDOM and 7 others
As most people struggle to make money they put it on a pedestal. Whoever they notice achieves a lot of money, they proceed to believe that person is enlightened, knowledgable or a better individual.

There's dumb incompetent people making millions. You don't even need to dig deep. For example, I notice daily products around me with issues.

- A yogurt packaging with sharp edges prone to cause an accident. How the fuck a billion dollar company missed that?
- A established software with bad interface. Nobody on the developing team thought about it?
- Countless ortographic mistakes on people's digital products and landing pages. People still buy it everyday.

You are surrounded by things that showcases how imcompetent people and companies that make millions can be. But you overlook it. The halo effect money has makes you believe they are better than you or they know something you don't.

People are too perfectionist, overthink everything and believe making money is a complex science.

Meanwhile the mindless brain dead people are creating dumb stuff and selling imperfect products. They aren't afraid of mistakes, embarassment neither they think making money is rocket science. They just go out here and try shit.

Stop overthinking. Just start doing and trying shit. Eventually it will work, probably sooner than you think.
nice thread

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
I somewhat agree but it's usually more apathy than incompetence. No, brands don't miss stuff like that, in fact they spend most of their time focussing on little details that can make their products cheaper. It's just that they do not care enough as long as it sells well.

• +1
I somewhat agree but it's usually more apathy than incompetence. No, brands don't miss stuff like that, in fact they spend most of their time focussing on little details that can make their products cheaper. It's just that they do not care enough as long as it sells well.
Definetely that. But sometimes they actually miss it too out of pure incompetence.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Yeah a lot of successful people in society are just high inhibition people who follow orders so they never "fell off" the bandwagon, so to speak. But in reality they're fucking subhuman retards. Any slight changes they can't overcome they never recover if they do fall off the bandwagon.

I've seen many subhumans who had it all fall of the bandwagon and due to their incompetence, fail to get back on. Problem is that staying on the bandwagon requires minimal IQ, and high inhibition covers a lot of missing depth to a person. Whereas once you fall off the band wagon you're out in the wild and have to re integrate, which is a lot harder.

That's why you see so much sub humanity around you. High inhibition is too heavily rewarded and the IQ barrier to get back on the bandwagon is very high.

Imagine, you have no job, no income, no assets, no car, and you're 20, what the actual fuck can you do? At that point you're forced to do the absolute worst, crimecel, donate blood, invest in low market cap crypto startups, NEETbux. I don't have the brain structure to "affiliate market"

• +1
he knows

• JFL