Dumpmaxxing… craplets gtfih

Deleted member 13409

Deleted member 13409

I am an Olympic silver medalist in Bonesmashing
So I know this chad who has a beautiful girlfriend. Me and him are both tall, decent dick, PSL 5+. But the big thing why I’m incel and he’s a chad is that he takes massive craps. Hear me out.

taking gigantic dumps is a dimorphic trait. Women don’t poop so the opposite of that is taking as big of craps as humanly possible. I drink coffee (a big crapsmin… you poop more often and more loose). But this chad takes massive multi pounders. I stayed at their place and chad took a dump and I had to pee and he didn’t flush. He left it there to show off how big it was and I feel insecure now. His girlfriend brags to all her friend about how big his poops are

I think I will try holding it in so when I do poop it is a large condensed log instead of a brown snake. The trick can also be to go to a girls house and take a poop. And then leave it. Hope she doesn’t use that bathroom. And then take ANOTHER poop on top and leave it. As long as the color is the same (MAKE SURE TO KEEP DIET CONSISTENT FOR 24 hours) it will make the two poops look like you had instead taken one large crap. When she cleans it up she will be a lot more impressed and will want to sleep with the man who produced such a big brown rag doll.

thoughts? Any other ways to dumpmaxx? I’m new to this, I’m thinking of sawdustmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 10136 and Xangsane
i hate redditor greycels

Boat Poop GIF

MODS BAN THIS FAGGOT

So I know this chad who has a beautiful girlfriend. Me and him are both tall, decent dick, PSL 5+. But the big thing why I’m incel and he’s a chad is that he takes massive craps. Hear me out.

taking gigantic dumps is a dimorphic trait. Women don’t poop so the opposite of that is taking as big of craps as humanly possible. I drink coffee (a big crapsmin… you poop more often and more loose). But this chad takes massive multi pounders. I stayed at their place and chad took a dump and I had to pee and he didn’t flush. He left it there to show off how big it was and I feel insecure now. His girlfriend brags to all her friend about how big his poops are

I think I will try holding it in so when I do poop it is a large condensed log instead of a brown snake. The trick can also be to go to a girls house and take a poop. And then leave it. Hope she doesn’t use that bathroom. And then take ANOTHER poop on top and leave it. As long as the color is the same (MAKE SURE TO KEEP DIET CONSISTENT FOR 24 hours) it will make the two poops look like you had instead taken one large crap. When she cleans it up she will be a lot more impressed and will want to sleep with the man who produced such a big brown rag doll.

thoughts? Any other ways to dumpmaxx? I’m new to this, I’m thinking of sawdustmaxxing
virgin big dumps vs chad diarrhea squirt

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
MODS BAN THIS FAGGOT
i hate redditor greycels
I’m obviously satirizing the extremely low content and extreme predictability of the threads by people who pick some random trait nobody cares about and then asks how to “maxx” it. I’m the Voltaire this forum needs, not the one it deserves

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, never_lucky and Deleted member 10524

:p

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787