Dutasteride question.

M

Malo66

Bronze
I recently found out that the halflife of Dutasteride is a few weeks. I have started 0.5mg avodart recently once a week. and Finasteride 6x a week + 5% minoxidil once per day+ dermarolling once a week. Started balding at 17 still nw2 at 20 btw been on fin ever since. Should I keep to this protocol I think it's very powerful stack to halt my hairloss for now. What do you guys think? Would like to hear ur advice @Clavicular

Last edited:
I recently found out that the halflife of Dutasteride is a few weeks. I have started 0.5mg avodart recently once a week. and Finasteride 6x a week + 5% minoxidil once per day+ dermarolling once a week. Started balding at 17 still nw2 at 20 btw been on fin ever since. Should I keep to this protocol I think it's very powerful stack to halt my hairloss for now. What do you guys think? Would like to hear ur advice @Clavicular
bro @ clavicular like he is some sort of all knowing god.
no point of using two different 5aris.
dutasteride is slightly more broad cause it inhibits both isoforms of 5ars, so go with that if your goal is truly to halt hair falling out.

bro @ clavicular like he is some sort of all knowing god.
no point of using two different 5aris.
dutasteride is slightly more broad cause it inhibits both isoforms of 5ars, so go with that if your goal is truly to halt hair falling out.
Thing is I was using fin for like 4 years and slowly lost hairline ground. Do u think 1x dut per week will stop it or shall I increase it?

You will become gay😂😂