Dutasteride

Hexmask

Hexmask

Bronze
So I’ve been looking at studies for dutasteride and it seems all over the place. Like it can affect libido or erections but it’s found minimally in people and decreases overtime where as others gynocemastia is present often. Just seems like a Russian roulette from what pubmed portrays. I’m on gear and want to start dutasteride now(I’m 20), I’m just concerned about sides. Any high IQ individuals who’ve researched a lot have any pieces of advice? I also saw an ogre gymcel who was clearly roided at my gym and his face looked so aged and disgusting and hairlike receded and I almost ordered it on the fly cause of that.

Why dont you just hop on Finasteride + Minoxidil ?

tbh at similar % reduction of DHT it probably has less sides than finasteride, as it has a far far longer half life and blocks all 3 types. You can be at a 0.1mg dosage and have the same results as finasteride at 5mg

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
tbh at similar % reduction of DHT it probably has less sides than finasteride, as it has a far far longer half life and blocks all 3 types. You can be at a 0.1mg dosage and have the same results as finasteride at 5mg
You use?

Yea I'm on the equivalent of a 0.14mg dosage, although since the half life is 44 days my serum levels won't stabilize for 2 months or so. No sides so far 2 weeks in

you’re on gear and not taking dut LMFAO. You can literally avoid all sides because of the gear nigga. also the sides are overblown i guarantee most of the niggers fearmongering online are unhealthy and or highly mentally unstable.

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337
Just try it topical first

you’re on gear and not taking dut LMFAO. You can literally avoid all sides because of the gear nigga. also the sides are overblown i guarantee most of the niggers fearmongering online are unhealthy and or highly mentally unstable.
The gear makes me avoid the sides? Also yeah I probably should be on it. I honestly think sam sulek probably take at least fin if not dut. Thats partially why he still looks his age despite the ridiculous cycles hes doing

Some of it will go systemic, I think its like 2% of serum levels compared to oral
Where would you source it topically? I imagine thats expensive AF too. PCT zone source for india has like 10 tabs of .5mg each for like a dollar and some change

Where would you source it topically? I imagine thats expensive AF too. PCT zone source for india has like 10 tabs of .5mg each for like a dollar and some change
minoxidilmax, it's $40 for 60ml

Also if you want some to go systemic idk why you wouldn't just start with topical fin, if you take it orally you still might have to add a topical later since test can localize in the scalp

minoxidilmax, it's $40 for 60ml
Oh fire. What you think about me using it on my face like literally rubbing it in after a shower letting it soak in? Like do three quarters into my hair then a quarter onto my face and rub it in?

Oh fire. What you think about me using it on my face like literally rubbing it in after a shower letting it soak in? Like do three quarters into my hair then a quarter onto my face and rub it in?
Idk about that, people who don't want systemic 5ar inhib prefer topical dut for a reason. I think you would be better off just doing topical fin or low dosing oral fin to start

Idk about that, people who don't want systemic 5ar inhib prefer topical dut for a reason. I think you would be better off just doing topical fin or low dosing oral fin to start
Yeah I get your point but like I said earlier fin doesn’t block the type of 5-ar responsible for skin no? Im tryna save my collagen and elastin in the long term lol. I even just did my first pin today of GHK-cu and I’m thinking of micro dosing isotret daily

Yeah I get your point but like I said earlier fin doesn’t block the type of 5-ar responsible for skin no? Im tryna save my collagen and elastin in the long term lol. I even just did my first pin today of GHK-cu and I’m thinking of micro dosing isotret daily
Not sure about that, doubt that either type of 5ar is solely responsible for elastin degredation tbh