Dutch is ghetto English change my mind

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
IMG 9305

I was on a Dutch YouTube channel reading the comments and realised I can understand 35% of what Dutch people are saying at the very least.

And realised Dutch people sound like Orks from Warhammer when they type it’s barely noticeable but if you speak it out in your head it does sound like how we’d say stn in English but with slang

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Gengar
@Gengar how easy was it for you to learn English knowing this and tag some fellow Frisian niggasz and Dutch niggaz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Gengar
English was really easy for me to learn. I was able to speak quite fluently at age 9 already. I learned by watching the television.

As for Frisians, there's only @Orc. I probably wouldn't understand Frisian when spoken but when I see it written down like that, I can make sense of it.

For instance, "Is dat in yngewikkeld resept?" reads to me as "Is dat een ingewikkeld recept?" which is "Is that a difficult recipe?"

However, something like "Wat dochst?" I would have no idea what that means. It means "What are you doing?" according to that image but in Dutch we say "Wat ben je aan het doen?" Now I can see the similarity between "dochst" and "doen" but I wouldn't have known if it weren't for the translation.

Some Dutch-(speaking) people are: @NumbThePain, @emeraldglass and a whole bunch of other guys. Including @Alexanderr.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, emeraldglass, nathan and 2 others
English was really easy for me to learn. I was able to speak quite fluently at age 9 already. I learned by watching the television.

As for Frisians, there's only @Orc. I probably wouldn't understand Frisian when spoken but when I see it written down like that, I can make sense of it.

For instance, "Is dat in yngewikkeld resept?" reads to me as "Is dat een ingewikkeld recept?" which is "Is that a difficult recipe?"

However, something like "Wat dochst?" I would have no idea what that means. It means "What are you doing?" according to that image but in Dutch we say "Wat ben je aan het doen?" Now I can see the similarity between "dochst" and "doen" but I wouldn't have known if it weren't for the translation.

Some Dutch-(speaking) people are: @NumbThePain, @emeraldglass and a whole bunch of other guys. Including @Alexanderr.
Yeah I feel the same with your language. I don’t understand it when spoken but if written I get it completely well around 35% of it or the general gist of the convo but not specific words like “Sugar” or “bread” in Dutch.

What’s crazy is Old English is almost identical to Frisian

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah I feel the same with your language. I don’t understand it when spoken but if written I get it completely well around 35% of it or the general gist of the convo but not specific words like “Sugar” or “bread” in Dutch.

What’s crazy is Old English is almost identical to Frisian

There was a word yesterday that I learned about, it was the name of a royal family in England. Aedelstyn or something. I somehow was able to read it as "edel steen" but then a very old school spelling, which means "precious stone" and that's exactly what that meant. Lol.

But it does make sense, both Dutch and English are Germanic languages. Therefore there's gonna be some overlap. If you can understand one Germanic language fluently, then it'll help learning other Germanic languages.

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
english is ghetto german

There was a word yesterday that I learned about, it was the name of a royal family in England. Aedelstyn or something. I somehow was able to read it as "edel steen" but then a very old school spelling, which means "precious stone" and that's exactly what that meant. Lol.

But it does make sense, both Dutch and English are Germanic languages. Therefore there's gonna be some overlap. If you can understand one Germanic language fluently, then it'll help learning other Germanic languages.
can you read my pm niggar

Tbf the English royals come from Germany they ain’t tru brits.

Tbh I always wondered why Dutch women are so ugly and now knowing they are related to Brits I now know why they are ugly

english is ghetto german
Nar got too much French influence to even be remotely German
Sure bhai. :Comfy:
Why did you change your name ;:)forcedsmile:

This is also one of the reason their accent sounds good

It's like an uglier version of English with lots of weird sounds, they sound like they have a mouthful of spit when speaking

View attachment 3027559
I was on a Dutch YouTube channel reading the comments and realised I can understand 35% of what Dutch people are saying at the very least.

And realised Dutch people sound like Orks from Warhammer when they type it’s barely noticeable but if you speak it out in your head it does sound like how we’d say stn in English but with slang
And some people want to remove all romance influence from english. jfl at them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back