dutch people are not actually that tall

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
hey boys , me and my father are going around europe we are currently in amsterdam holland
why do people say the dutch are so tall? im 6’3 barefoot morning height 6’2 evening height barefoot and feel visibly taller than like 80-90% of men?
the average height here is no more than 5’11. or something for white dutch people
and its not like ethnics are bringing down the statisitics, the ethnics here are still 5’9-5’10

why are so many people larping claiming the netherlands average height is 6’1 jfl?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: noonespecial, iblamepheno1, DarkAscender and 2 others
Maybe get out of the capital that barely has any native dutch

@Orc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, borntosuffer, SwissArms and 5 others
I think it’s similar to Germany then

Avarage height here is 5’11 and there’s a lot of taller ppl

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms
Yeah it’s the African immigrants raising the average height there

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and borntosuffer

@Orc
brother i can literally walk into an all white venue and i can 100% for certain tell you im noticably above average, the area im in doesnt even have a whole lot of ethnics i seriously doubt the average dutch man is anything above 5’11.5 or 181-182 cm

@Orc
is this actually real or just a 4chan meme?

i saw nigs swimming in a fountain when i went to paris

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Debetro
Yeah it’s the African immigrants raising the average height there
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
"I'm 6'5 with shoes on. Gee, how come i heightmog most men?" this thread basically

I think it’s similar to Germany then

Avarage height here is 5’11 and there’s a lot of taller ppl
To be honest, not really i was in berlin also like not even a few months ago now there is definetly a sizable ethnic majority but i feel as if im seeing more extremely taller people in the netherlands than i am in germany
like its more common to see a 6’7 person here in the netherlands than germany

When im in stockholm, the rich part, i get height mogged by EVERYONE,
and im 6'03 barefoot
when im in food shopping for migrants, or with migrant dense areas, i feel like a GIANT.

Amsterdam has lots of tourists. Dutch people are tall alot of women are taller than me I'm 185cm

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Shkreliii
"I'm 6'4 in shoes. Why do i heightmogg most men" this thread basically
everyone wears shoes you retard? you cant claim your height in shoes because EVERYONE WEARS FUCKING SHOES i hate this dumbass point, im 6’3 MORNING height wnd 6’2 night time my height is 6’2.5 NOT MUH SHOE HEIGHT EVERYONE WEARS SHOES

When im in stockholm, the rich part, i get height mogged by EVERYONE,
and im 6'03 barefoot
when im in food shopping for migrants, or with migrant dense areas, i feel like a GIANT.
i doubt your height claim lmao, the average for swedish 19 year old men in the millitary is 179.5 cm, how the fuck are you getting height. mogged everywhere at 6’0 ? your lying

Amsterdam has lots of tourists. Dutch people are tall alot of women are taller than me I'm 185cm
because your lying about your height
IMG 0961
6’1 is 99th percentile for a woman here stop lying

because your lying about your heightView attachment 31675116’1 is 99th percentile for a woman here stop lying
I am not lying it happens fairly often don't forget about all ethnics in the Netherlands that are diluting those stats. The average dutch women is 170cm so it's actually not that wild for some to be 185cm. Also in the big cities you can walk past thosands of people a day so ofcourse it can happen.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
You know it’s true
i know its fake, cause they surveyed Dutch nationals, of dutch blood, not african migrants.

african migrants are still short, unless they come from a rare tribe or some shit.

I am not lying it happens fairly often don't forget about all ethnics in the Netherlands that are diluting those stats. The average dutch women is 170cm so it's actually not that wild for some to be 185cm.
buddy, 170 cm to 185 cm is a 15 cm different or 6 FUCKING INCHES 6 inches above the average for dutch men would be 6’5 are you claiming 6’6 is regular here too?

I am not lying it happens fairly often don't forget about all ethnics in the Netherlands that are diluting those stats. The average dutch women is 170cm so it's actually not that wild for some to be 185cm. Also in the big cities you can walk past thosands of people a day so ofcourse it can happen.
im 184 cm, and if im in specific dense national places, such as high end shopping malls, i get height mogged OFTEN.

reminds me of the video of that black dude swimmin in a fountain naked with a red durag on with last christmas playing :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• My reaction to DanTDM dog Ellie dying (sad ).mp4
    4.9 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
i know its fake, cause they surveyed Dutch nationals, of dutch blood, not african migrants.

african migrants are still short, unless they come from a rare tribe or some shit.
Haha how you try to argue with me because you got triggered. I was just trolling to get some emotional reacts anyway

xavi simons carrying the dutch while being lower than 5 11

buddy, 170 cm to 185 cm is a 15 cm different or 6 FUCKING INCHES 6 inches above the average for dutch men would be 6’5 are you claiming 6’6 is regular here too?
It's common enough

also listen you thick cunt Amsterdam is full of tourists

Haha how you try to argue with me because you got triggered. I was just trolling to get some emotional reacts anyway
actually you completely deduced me wrong,
me and my wife wont stand for the slandering that goes on about migrant on this vile platform.
my bbc bull is 6'4

It's common enough

also listen you thick cunt Amsterdam is full of tourists
Sure, 6’6 is common for dutch people, thats my sign to stop talking to a retard
im 6’2.5 and height mog 90% of the men here just fucking lol at 6’6 being common i havent seen more than 3 men above 6’6 here and ive been here for 3 days
6’6 is extremely tall for a dutch man just stop fucking coping

hey boys , me and my father are going around europe we are currently in amsterdam holland
why do people say the dutch are so tall? im 6’3 barefoot morning height 6’2 evening height barefoot and feel visibly taller than like 80-90% of men?
the average height here is no more than 5’11. or something for white dutch people
and its not like ethnics are bringing down the statisitics, the ethnics here are still 5’9-5’10

why are so many people larping claiming the netherlands average height is 6’1 jfl?
im pre sure the average went down from 184 something from men born from the 60s-80s to like 182.something. i wonder if thats cuz of immigrants and or epigenetic factors/pollutants

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
brother i can literally walk into an all white venue and i can 100% for certain tell you im noticably above average, the area im in doesnt even have a whole lot of ethnics i seriously doubt the average dutch man is anything above 5’11.5 or 181-182 cm
Well duhh avg height in the netherlands is 6ft, you are 3 inches taller. Jfl 6ft = pretty much 182cm

Well duhh avg height in the netherlands is 6ft, you are 3 inches taller. Jfl 6ft = pretty much 182cm
i said its between 181 and 182 so more likely 181.5
thats mot 6’0 thats barely 5’11.5

Obv we're talking about young DUTCH people. Go to any club/event or large public spaces in the Netherlands, you're not gonna height mog that hard with 6'3. Dunno if you went to ethnicville or something bcs I see 6'6 dudes almost every day lmao

• +1
white doesn't mean native, most of our 'immigrants' in the netherlands are other europeans.

amsterdam is majority non native.

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms and swagstar
white doesn't mean native, most of our 'immigrants' in the netherlands are other europeans.

amsterdam is majority non native.
Answer me on your profile i need cheesecake low calorie recipe 😡

i said its between 181 and 182 so more likely 181.5
thats mot 6’0 thats barely 5’11.5
wow man 1-2cm difference. Thats barely noticeable. U went to the Netherlands for just 3 days and u think you've seen everything? Try living here ur whole life. Dutch mfs are tall. Go to any other place and you would go a longer time without seeing 6'3+ dudes or even 1 6'6 guy

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
Answer me on your profile i need cheesecake low calorie recipe 😡
cheese fundamentally has a lot of calories.

you can only make quark pies low caloric.

I was at festival Sziget in Budapest, there were a lot of Dutch people there, and they are way taller than everyone else

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms and DarkAscender
because it is retard, look up some real studies instead of larping on .org
ALL THE FUCKING STUDIES CLAIM ITS 5’11.5-6’0 EVEN LMFAO

because it is retard, look up some real studies instead of larping on .org
site me 1 singular study that sites the average height for dutcu men as 6’1
1 singular study, and also dont have it be self reported because every one larps 1 inch

At 6'3 you're exactly in the top 89 percentile which makes sense according to statistics

At 6'3 you're exactly in the top 89 percentile which makes sense according to statistics
i thought so lol all these dudes claiming 6’1 is average must be larping and are actually 5’11

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Everyone is replying to some retard who spend 3 days in Amsterdam, and thinks that counts.

Everyone is replying to some retard who spend 3 days in Amsterdam, and thinks that counts.
lol i think spending 3 days going out every single day visiting so much of the capital gives me a rough idea, just admit your a coping manlet, you want to think that the 6’1 height is average because your most likely a 5’10 coper who thinks hes 6’1 get measured on a stadiometer afternoon you little manlet then all your hopes and dreams would be crushed

because that’s all they’re known for so it becomes a national pride sort of thing. no offense dutch but ur literally not known for anything else so that’s why u have zoomer dutchcels on reddit and on here claiming they’re the shortest in their group at 6’3 and they get mogged by women at 6’5 constantly.

in reality, if u watch any very tall influencer like mohammad hijab who’s 6’6 for example when he comes to nordic countries he still looks massive compared to the native population

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
because that’s all they’re known for so it becomes a national pride sort of thing. no offense dutch but ur literally not known for anything else so that’s why u have zoomer dutchcels on reddit and on here claiming they’re the shortest in their group at 6’3 and they get mogged by women at 6’5 constantly.

in reality, if u watch any very tall influencer like mohammad hijab who’s 6’6 for example when he comes to nordic countries he still looks massive compared to the native population
quite literally the first part exactly, thats all they’re known for so when they’re proven wrong they start coping

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
site me 1 singular study that sites the average height for dutcu men as 6’1
1 singular study, and also dont have it be self reported because every one larps 1 inch
ok thanks true, its 184cm but still hella big