Dutch people cant speak their own language without coughing.

owlofathena

owlofathena

Sub-Mod
From TOP G himself.

@Gargantuan @emeraldglass @Gengar @Sny @NumbThePain @kwacker777 @Orc @Clavicular @TechnoBoss @0hMan

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan, datboijj, wsada and 4 others
Let me know where he will be so I can avoid it completely. Ain't no way I'm getting near this nigger-cumskin mutt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, wsada, Gargantuan and 4 others
This guy didn't even try to learn the language, his opinion is invalid

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
Let me know where he will be so I can avoid it completely. Ain't no way I'm getting near this nigger-cumskin mutt.
Teach him how to speak Dutch

his opinion is invalid
the g sound in dutch literally comes from the back of your throat its very hard for english speakers to get the dutch pronunciation down.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
He looks like an ape in this video ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
From TOP G himself.

@Gargantuan @emeraldglass @Gengar @Sny @NumbThePain @kwacker777 @Orc @Clavicular @TechnoBoss

Truthfully, I agree. You have two languages that heavily use the throat, Dutch and Hebrew.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Gengar, Htobrother and 1 other person
the g sound in dutch literally comes from the back of your throat its very hard for english speakers to get the dutch pronunciation down.
It's hard but not impossible i assume with a lot of practice

• +1
Don’t correlate that white pig with the ultimately superior negroid race

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Gengar
You have two languages that heavily use the throat, Dutch and Hebrew.
Arabic is also very hard for English speakers not just because its a totally different language but because it has sounds that you never use in English.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
I understood Alkmaar because AZ Alkmaar won an Eredivisie in 2009 or something like that

Apart from that i know how to say Feyenoord, Ajax Amsterdam and PSV Eindhoven in dutch. Also Utrecht and Van Nistelrooy

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and emeraldglass
Never mix!!! + No way his black parent was full black
Based. Tbh I never did any research on that guy, it's just what I was told. Good to know he's not actually half black. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Arabic is also very hard for English speakers not just because its a totally different language but because it has sounds that you never use in English.
Arab is next level for everybody, even Arabs who are not versed enough in the language.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and owlofathena

• JFL
Reactions: wsada and owlofathena
Intimidated by his Top G sigma aura

• +1
Intimidated by his Top G sigma aura
Top G as in top gay man. :hnghn: Yeah I’m scared of getting my asshole pounded by this mutt. :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and wsada