Dutesteride vs Finasteride + Astaxanthin

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dominant Femboy
Well, so I am about to take the dht pill and use finasteride/dutesteride, so far my only dht reducing medicine has been Astaxanthin (it has definitely worked, I can personally confirm this study: https://looksmax.org/threads/huge-astaxanthin-decreases-dht-in-blood-by-40.452935/), that being said I am becoming really paranoid about losing my hair so I want stronger measures.

My question is, do you think the dht reducing effects of finasteride will stack with astaxanthing (60% + 40% (in theory) dht reduction) or should I go just with dutesteride? (95% dht reduction) currently I am N2, I really want to continue using astaxanthing it has made my skin look so healthy :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, ErbCel and PYT
Well, so I am about to take the dht pill and use finasteride/dutesteride, so far my only dht reducing medicine has been Astaxanthin (it has definitely worked, I can personally confirm this study: https://looksmax.org/threads/huge-astaxanthin-decreases-dht-in-blood-by-40.452935/), that being said I am becoming really paranoid about losing my hair so I want stronger measures.

My question is, do you think the dht reducing effects of finasteride will stack with astaxanthing (60% + 40% (in theory) dht reduction) or should I go just with dutesteride? (95% dht reduction) currently I am N2, I really want to continue using astaxanthing it has made my skin look so healthy :Comfy:
Prob just use fin and don’t think I it too much

No need for dut at this point

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lasthope and copemaxxeer
Depends, if you are only NW2 I'd start with fin and hold off the dut for later.

no it won't, you need a very strong 5-ar inhibitor like duta since increasing fin or astaxanthin will have a diminishing effects at some point when increasing the dose

how much do you pay for asta?

Use curcumin with potent angiogenic agent topically

how much do you pay for asta?
Dad sells anti aging medicine so you won't be able to get it at my price anyway

no it won't, you need a very strong 5-ar inhibitor like duta since increasing fin or astaxanthin will have a diminishing effects at some point when increasing the dose
That being said, can I assume taking fina + asta is still better than fina alone right?

6ldc2.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: pain

That being said, can I assume taking fina + asta is still better than fina alone right?
To some small extent yes, since you are already suppressing DHT

• Love it
Reactions: copemaxxeer