DYE EYEBROWS BLACK AT HOME

ReinerGeist1

ReinerGeist1

ASCENDING IN 6666 NWO
I asked my parents if I could dye my eyebrows at a salon and they said no. My only option is to do it myself. How can I darken my eyebrows at home?

buy dye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
All your posts give me a real autistic vibe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

Last edited:
I asked my parents if I could dye my eyebrows at a salon and they said no. My only option is to do it myself. How can I darken my eyebrows at home?
low T, if you want them go to a salon by yourself

i dont have money
ask money from your parents, and say that you need the to eat out with your friends (if you have any and its belieavable, if not invent some other bs), then wait a couple of weeks so they don't suspect you just scammed them, and go to a salon by yourself...

ask money from your parents, and say that you need the to eat out with your friends (if you have any and its belieavable, if not invent some other bs), then wait a couple of weeks so they don't suspect you just scammed them, and go to a salon by yourself...
OK

Lmao go to Walmart and spend 15 dollars on a dye kit

It's not difficult

Just use a sharpie bro

You can buy black eyebrow/lashes dye for less than 15 bucks online. Just use a Q-tip, spread it thick back and forth through your brows, let it settle for 30 minutes and then clean your eyebrows and eyebrow area with water and make-up remover/micellar water till only the hair follicles remain black (and not your underlying skin).