Dye hair from brown to black?

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
I'm seriously thinking of dyeing my hair from brown to black, also dyeing my eyebrows to create more contrast with my white skin. High IQ or cope?

Cope
Dyeing hair as a male is not sustainable

Brown is the ideal colour, as per actual studies. Just dye it a darker brown if you're light brown.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Dyeing your eyebrows black giving the illusion that they are thicker then dyeing your hair
How is that a suitable counter response to what I posted earlier? It's like you're saying because you dye the eyebrows first then it's okay to dye the hair? Idk confused af here man ngl

How is that a suitable counter response to what I posted earlier? It's like you're saying because you dye the eyebrows first then it's okay to dye the hair? Idk confused af here man ngl
I know I sound autistic but it's google translator wrong. Essentially yes. The forum says that having thick eyebrows slightly increases the beauty of the eye area. Dyeing them would not result in match with the hair. So what to do?

Brown is the ideal colour, as per actual studies. Just dye it a darker brown if you're light brown.
Do you know if there is anyway I can lighten my hair without dying it? I have jet black/really dark brown, and my goal is medium brown.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I know I sound autistic but it's google translator wrong. Essentially yes. The forum says that having thick eyebrows slightly increases the beauty of the eye area. Dyeing them would not result in match with the hair. So what to do?
Idk man I personally don't think it's an option. Dyeing eyebrows is even more gay than dyeing hair. I don't think it's worth the disrespect. You could get away with if you were a woman. Just be thankful you weren't born blonde.

I'm seriously thinking of dyeing my hair from brown to black, also dyeing my eyebrows to create more contrast with my white skin. High IQ or cope?
dying eyebrows and hair black is legit.
your darker eyebrows will give you a more masculine eye area

Dying eyebrows darker is a seriously legit looksmax, helped me a lot
Look how much this dude improved with eyebrows alone (obv other looksmaxes too but ye)

Attachments

• F2F0A674-B7D8-4BC4-AAD7-48A2FD06425C.jpeg
    F2F0A674-B7D8-4BC4-AAD7-48A2FD06425C.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 46
cope its black
Statistically no

Makes sense. Black is predominantly ethnic and brown hair overwhelmingly European.

Do you know if there is anyway I can lighten my hair without dying it? I have jet black/really dark brown, and my goal is medium brown.
Nah sorry man

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
High IQ for sure,

I dye mine in the winter for the white paste skin+ black hair combo, plus I have very dark brown/black eyebrows so it goes well

dont do it in the summer or when ur tanmaxxing or you will end up looking like an ethnic.