Dyed eyelashes too GTFIH

BootySniffer69

BootySniffer69

Silver
I made a thread earlier today where I dyed my eye brows. I dyed my eyelashes too.

Before
Screenshot 20240502 224148

Dyed eyelashes not using a Curler
Screenshot 20240502 223729

Dyed eyelash + using a Curler
Screenshot 20240502 223703

I think that helped a little bit, but I definitely still need minoxidil.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SexDefender
I also tried fixing the thin spots by re-dyeing the ends.

Last edited:
  • +1
If you are a ginger, i think you hate to dye something else than your lashes, but you look htn and it def has helped you

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and SexDefender
If you are a ginger, i think you hate to dye something else than your lashes, but you look htn and it def has helped you

Yeah lol.

After seeing the results for dying my eyelashes and eyebrows darker, my hair seems to be the next thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender and Acridax
Yeah lol.

After seeing the results for dying my eyelashes and eyebrows darker, my hair seems to be the next thing to do.
W for that, make it natural tho, unless you wanna look stupid

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender and BootySniffer69
W for that, make it natural tho, unless you wanna look stupid
I'm gonna go with brown.

My mom's hair used to be red like mine, but turned brown.

Also my brother's hair used to be like mine but turned brown. I was the only one left with red hair :hnghn:

So I think brown should look natural on me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4 and SexDefender
I made a thread earlier today where I dyed my eye brows. I dyed my eyelashes too.

Before
View attachment 2895249

Dyed eyelashes not using a Curler
View attachment 2895245

Dyed eyelash + using a Cutler
View attachment 2895246

I think that helped a little bit, but I definitely still need minoxidil.

looks better but you should be dying your hair and eyebrow black/darkbrown if anything

you have a very uncanny ginger coloring thats failoing you a lot i think youd ascend a lot with darker hair since you resemble young jimmy fallon. try to imitate the images i sent

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender and BootySniffer69
looks better but you should be dying your hair and eyebrow black/darkbrown if anything

you have a very uncanny ginger coloring thats failoing you a lot i think youd ascend a lot with darker hair since you resemble young jimmy fallon. try to imitate the images i sent
View attachment 2895263View attachment 2895265

Yeah I'm thinking of the same shade I dyed my eyebrows too.

Gonna Jimmyfallonmax

thanks for the advice.

• +1
  • +1
u done with finals yet?

yup just got back home, made a hinge like two days ago too it mogs tinder so hard, about to make a post with results. hbu are you done?

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender and NorwoodAscender
yup just got back home, made a hinge like two days ago too it mogs tinder so hard, about to make a post with results. hbu are you done?
ye got back like 2 days ago. gotta look into hinge for sure. u really think it’s better than tinder? i’ve never even been on dating apps before tho so i’m curious

• +1
ye got back like 2 days ago. gotta look into hinge for sure. u really think it’s better than tinder? i’ve never even been on dating apps before tho so i’m curious

just tagged you on the thread, it mogs it so hard from what ive seen so far, the girls are much prettier way less fat girls too

only problem is you get way less free likes a day but that makes it so much better for finding good girls and not fucking up your elo accidentally

• +1
Reactions: SexDefender and NorwoodAscender
Mogs me tbh

• Love it
Reactions: BootySniffer69