IMG 0121

giga over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ltsOver, Xangsane, Jova and 2 others
alr got it off, totally love it, 0,5psl more
IMG 0122

Also damaged ur skin permanently

Why did you dye them black when your hair is brown? Looks off now. Redo it with some brown dye.
and i feel like my eye area is my biggest hailo so wanted to highlight that

and i feel like my eye area is my biggest hailo so wanted to highlight that
Kind of does the opposite now. Brown would look natural. Black throws it off too much I think. Too many colors now between your hair color, your skin (which is now as dark as someone who lives in mumbai) your brows and your eyes its all different colors there's no uniformity. Looks off. Not to sound mean but change it ASAP order brown online (assuming you know the color you actually need don't just order any brown color)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, maxxmclooks and edodalic29
Why did you dye them black when your hair is brown? Looks off now. Redo it with some brown dye.
lmao, op has to use vaseline before to avoid this from happening

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and TechnoBoss
Brootal. Now you look like a foid. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Jova, maxxmclooks and 2 others
Kind of does the opposite now. Brown would look natural. Black throws it off too much I think. Too many colors now between your hair color, your skin (which is now as dark as someone who lives in mumbai) your brows and your eyes its all different colors there's no uniformity. Looks off. Not to sound mean but change it ASAP order brown online (assuming you know the color you actually need don't just order any brown color)
so could i just dye brown on top of that? does it work?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edodalic29, Jova and TechnoBoss
so could i just dye brown on top of that? does it work?
No idea to be honest. I think you gotta get rid of that black dye first especially since it's darker it will just throw off the brown color even if it does manage to work slightly.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and maxxmclooks
No idea to be honest. I think you gotta get rid of that black dye first especially since it's darker it will just throw off the brown color even if it does manage to work slightly.
yeah i might be cooked, lowkey look like a fucking angrybird:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Use water and a cloth to wipe it off, should come off eventually

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and maxxmclooks
Use water and a cloth to wipe it off, should come off eventually
thanks, will try

thankfully it lasts like only couple weeks anyways

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Dark eyebrows are everything
When I allowed a barber to trim my eyebrows with a razor thus reducing the thickness and turning them from dark brown/black looking to a slightly lighter brown I felt it reduced my intimidation factor.

Even though I've pointed out the subpar nature of having light eyebrows over the years on here, if dying eyebrows darker becomes mainstream among males then light haired males wont have a disadvantage relative to dark haired bulls anymore
Brutal to increase the competition level

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
If your eyelashes were longer and also dyed fully dark then you could pull it off and get a nice PSL boost, but yeah idk its a bit "iffy" rn

If your eyelashes were longer and also dyed fully dark then you could pull it off and get a nice PSL boost, but yeah idk its a bit "iffy" rn
idk why it doesnt show in that pic, but I have good eyelashes, been using castor oil for them for a while

my upper eyelash usually cover my uue, they are really long

Dark eyebrows are everything
When I allowed a barber to trim my eyebrows with a razor thus reducing the thickness and turning them from dark brown/black looking to a slightly lighter brown I felt it reduced my intimidation factor.

Even though I've pointed out the subpar nature of having light eyebrows over the years on here, if dying eyebrows darker becomes mainstream among males then light haired males wont have a disadvantage relative to dark haired bulls anymore
Brutal to increase the competition level
exatcly

idk why it doesnt show in that pic, but I have good eyelashes, been using castor oil for them for a while

my upper eyelash usually cover my uue, they are really long
I've looked at ur recent posts, they're not dark enough I can tell you that right now. Something you can fix and optimize very easily but yeah length isn't the main problem just the color. If they're darker they'll look longer as well.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
I've looked at ur recent posts, they're not dark enough I can tell you that right now. Something you can fix and optimize very easily but yeah length isn't the main problem just the color. If they're darker they'll look longer as well.
could dye them as well tho

• +1
Reactions: blknswag