Dyed my hair, beard, and eyebrows black.

JackHanma

JackHanma

Silver
A girl was cuddling with me after sex and she kept tugging my beard hairs and she caught herself halfway through saying it reminded her of her (estranged) dads beard when she was younger and she buried her head in my chest and did a little embarrassed scream

Anyways, rate me

Attachments

• 7EE2B01B-781D-449B-B0C8-61DA169B747D.jpeg
    7EE2B01B-781D-449B-B0C8-61DA169B747D.jpeg
    163.6 KB · Views: 0
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    9.5 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16571, Deleted member 15917, Johanjohan and 3 others
she kept tugging my beard hairs and she caught herself halfway through saying it reminded her of her (estranged) dads beard when she was younger and she buried her head in my chest
Imagine my shock

Carried by blue eyes

Would look Mexican or dagestani with brown eyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SAR, ROTTING and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, karbo, ROTTING and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
Looking like Jack Black

I'd say take care of your hair and facial hair, figure out a newer style to appeal to more women.

Looking good by the way.

Carried by blue eyes

Would look Mexican or dagestani with brown eyes
He only looks Dagestani because of his beard. If he shaves you wouldn't say that.

You look Chadlite... Lose face fat bro

change hair u and shave beard if u have bones under there u look fucked

A girl was cuddling with me after sex and she kept tugging my beard hairs and she caught herself halfway through saying it reminded her of her (estranged) dads beard when she was younger and she buried her head in my chest and did a little embarrassed scream

Anyways, rate me
You look Chechen Muslim brotherhood

Jack blacks ethnic cousin lmao

Hair and eyebrows mog, that goatee ain't it tho. Looks like you have a good lower third anyway. Nothing to lose and everything to gain from shaving it

Looks ethnic.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkthrone and Deleted member 16834
This thread is hilarious. A clearly white guy gets called out on being ethnic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't stand a chance, I may as well return back to my homeland and drown my self in the Ganges.

This thread is hilarious. A clearly white guy gets called out on being ethnic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't stand a chance, I may as well return back to my homeland and drown my self in the Ganges.
Dark hair = ethnic according to retards here

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Biiyo03 and Deleted member 16571
Dark hair = ethnic according to retards here

There are so many genes at play when it comes to hair color.

Screen Shot 2022 03 01 at 100022 AM

23andme has further breakdown by ranking your likeliness of having light or dark hair. My wife who is a dark blonde is ranked 11/20 with 1/20 being lightest and 20/20 being the darkest. I'm ranked 12/20, yet she is dark blonde and often photobleaches into platinum blonde hair while I'm about as dark as an any Southern European.