Dyeing eyelashes and eyebrows?

ugly nebula

ugly nebula

I'm into that musky dick smell.
Why is no one talking about this? Is it low IQ or something? I have black hair already but it's not as dark as black dye

What yall thank

idk what the fuck dye is made from so im not doing it

idk what the fuck dye is made from so im not doing it
"The majority of natural dyes are derived from plant sources: roots, berries, bark, leaves, wood, fungi and lichens. Most dyes are synthetic, i.e., are man-made from petrochemicals."

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
"The majority of natural dyes are derived from plant sources: roots, berries, bark, leaves, wood, fungi and lichens. Most dyes are synthetic, i.e., are man-made from petrochemicals."
i dont see why you wouldnt tbh
the darker the brow the better

Fukk combine that with vaseline on ur eyelashes and u can get zac efron tier lashes

I mean isnt zack dirty blonde? How does he have darker eyebrows and lashes than guys with black hair lmao

i dont see why you wouldnt tbh

Fukk combine that with vaseline on ur eyelashes and u can get zac efron tier lashes

I mean isnt zack dirty blonde? How does he have darker eyebrows and lashes than guys with black hair lmao
im not sure if he has lashes and brows darker than guys with black hair.
its weird but its a decent looksmax.not sure aboout vaseline on it tho. idk about anything on the lashes rn till i research more on it
im sure my brows are darker

im not sure if he has lashes and brows darker than guys with black hair.
its weird but its a decent looksmax.not sure aboout vaseline on it tho. idk about anything on the lashes rn till i research more on it
im sure my brows are darker
Lmao putting vaseline on my lashes 100% lenghened them. Or darkened them idk. It made them better for sure even after it wore off

Lmao putting vaseline on my lashes 100% lenghened them. Or darkened them idk. It made them better for sure even after it wore off
wonder how