Dying eyebrows darker

maxmaxxer

maxmaxxer

Iron
Has anyone done this? Can I use regular hairdye?

nah, you get proper stuff to tint it, looks and holds better, dont dye your brows too dark if your hair colour is super light otherwise youll suddenly have super thick ogre like eyebrows, i get mine done at a proper place, my hairdresser dyes my hair dark brown and the eyebrows a slightly lighter brown, nobody can tell and it boosts my confidence so much

nah, you get proper stuff to tint it, looks and holds better, dont dye your brows too dark if your hair colour is super light otherwise youll suddenly have super thick ogre like eyebrows, i get mine done at a proper place, my hairdresser dyes my hair dark brown and the eyebrows a slightly lighter brown, nobody can tell and it boosts my confidence so much
My hair is a mid brown and my brows are a lil darker than that. Would black eyebrows be too dark for my hair

My hair is a mid brown and my brows are a lil darker than that. Would black eyebrows be too dark for my hair
if youre brows are medium brown theyre fine you probably dont need to touch them, if you really wanna go hard try eyelash tinting

My hair is a mid brown and my brows are a lil darker than that. Would black eyebrows be too dark for my hair?
No . Eyebrows can never be too dark

ACB36121 9396 40A9 98FE DBC3E6AED729