Dying for human touch

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
This one time a female teacher when I was 16 touched my back cuz she noticed I jumped when she shouted and I felt my body's temperature regulate and satisfying tingling all over my torso and neck and head cooling me down

That's how deprived I am

Same thing happened when this doctor brushes my arm when putting on the blood pressure tester thing on my arm

Do u get hypersalivation bro? When I was talking to a waitress today I got it

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
im the opposite. dentist and whatnot always put their hips tits whatever on your body and you can like literally feel it. still it does nothing bc its not genuine for me yk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
im the opposite. dentist and whatnot always put their hips tits whatever on your body and you can like literally feel it. still it does nothing bc its not genuine for me yk
Wish they did that with me. I never felt boobies before.

Wish they did that with me. I never felt boobies before.
me neither. only boobs i felt were on accident - like 7-10times in my life. its only awkward and weird i really dont understand how a non sexual toach can make people feel aroused

me neither. only boobs i felt were on accident - like 7-10times in my life. its only awkward and weird i really dont understand how a non sexual toach can make people feel aroused
Nah it doesn't arouse me it just makes me really relaxed and improves my mood

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing